:Chapter 35:

:Dalton:

My Mom had forced me onto the couch. All my brothers were with me. "Do you think Isabella is Isabella?" Nico asked. I growled at that. "Of course she is, no one can fake emotion for a family like that." I said. "Plus how would she know what happened that day?" I asked. Everyone kept quiet. "You believe Storm after he tried killing me?" I asked shocked.

"We believe what the Organization says." Rory said pushing up his brown hair. "It said they only found the parents bodies." I growled out. Max looked down. "How does Storm know about the Knights?" Rodney asked pushing aside his brown hair. "I don't know." I said taking out my phone.

"There's only one way to find out." I said. I started putting in the digits for the organization. Hitting the call button I put my phone up to my ear. "Hello this is Layla speaking," "Hi I'm Dalton, Alpha of Black Crescent Moon, I have a question to ask," "Ok, what's the question," "Is Isabella actually Isabella Knight from the Knight family?" "Yes, but we had to claim her dead for her safety," "Ok, thank you, bye." "Bye."

Hanging up I looked at my brothers with a smirk. "Isabella is real." I said.  Nico smiled at that. "Storm looks almost like her brothers." Noah said. "She thought Storm was Ryne." Noah said. I froze at that. "Maybe Storm is Ryne or Enyr." Max suggested. Rory shook his head. "Storm has been here for 16 years." Rory said.

Andrew looked at me. 'I think Isabella is gonna be mad at me.' Andrew said mind-linking me. 'Why?' I asked. 'I marked Orchid.' I sighed. 'Why can't we mark Isabella, I don't want anyone making moves on her.' Ignoring Ash I focused on Andrew and offered him a sympathetic smile. Isabella wasn't gonna kill him but I predict some kicks and punches. Isabella wasn't a bully.

Amethyst then walked by. Max's eyes followed her form as she left. I smirked. "Does my little brother have a mate?" I asked. Max turned bright red. "Maybe." Max murmured. Rory laughed and ruffled Max's hair. "You should go after her." Noah said.

Max nodded then ran after Amethyst. I smiled. They were probably gonna have an easier time with there mates than I was. Nico smiled at me pushing his bangs aside. Reaching behind Nico pulled out the quilt that was fully painted. "We got an A." Nico said. I looked at it and saw all the wolves on it. Then I noticed something. They sorta looked like Ash. 'In one she's curling into me naked.' Ash is way too perverted.

"It looks good." I said. "Good, it looks like she actually saw these things." Rory said. Nico got quiet at that. She dreams of me. I don't think I've ever been more happier in my life. Isabella was like a gift from a bunch of demons with the beauty of an angel.

Nico grinned at me. "Wanna go on a run?" Kadan asked. "Mom told you to stay inside." Nico said. "I feel better." I said. When I stood up pain shot through my right leg. I'm pretty sure I broke it. "I'll call Isabella and have her watch you." Nico said. I sat down instantly, not wanting to deal with the pain. "I was gonna hang out with her, we were gonna binge watch Fairy Tail." Alana said pouting, her lips going down.

Kadan smirked as he slung an arm around Alana. "We can always watch Fairy Tail." Kadan said expanding on the watch. Alana then punched Kadan in the shoulder. "Or we can watch boy sleeping on the couch and not the bed.." Alana said her lips twitching into a smirk. "Nope, Fairy Tail is good." Kadan said quickly.

Nico stood up. "I'll get you to your room." Nico said pulling me up. "Thanks." I said. We started limping to my room. Dalton opened the door revealing my red and black room. My bed set was 3D roses. The bedframe behind the pillows was made of glass with water pouring down that glowed red. My bed was a very fancy one with a trampoline in it.