:Chapter 13:

:Dalton:

I looked at Isabella who was literally being interviewed by my brothers. Usually it's the other way around. I could hear Ash whimpering in my head. Serves him right for pinning Isabella to the lockers then keeping control of my body and pinning Isabella to my bed.

"So how did you and Dalton meet." Rory my second oldest brother asked. With his ginger spiked up hair and cold brown eyes and deep emerald eyes he was very intimidating. I could practically see Isabella shrinking under his gaze.

"We bumped into each other in the hallway." Isabella said. Then Rory decided to do twenty questions.

"Full name." "Isabella Liv Knight." "Age." "16 turning 17." "Why did you move here." "My family died and the town brought up memories I didn't want." "How many piercings." "One lip, 6 ear piercings." "Any tattoos." "A semi colon on my wrist and a symbol on my collar bone." "How did you get them at 16." "My Mom knew a guy." "Are you straight." "Yes." "Are you sexist." "No." "Do you believe in God." "To personal." "Ever been in a relationship before." "No." "What are your intentions with Dalton." "We're not dating."

Rory raised an eyebrow at that. "Are you saying your breaking up with my little brother?" Rory asked, rage laced through his voice. Isabella was surprisingly calm. "We were never dating in the first place." Isabella answered. "Why did you lie to my Mom?" Rory asked.

"Nico said it not me." Isabella said crossing her arms across her chest. All of our gazes snapped to Nico who stood in the back awkwardly.

"They might as well be." Nico said. "Your fucking my brother!" Rory practically yelled. Isabella's face turned bright red. "No, of course not." Isabella said jumping out of her seat. "Are you implying my brother isn't good enough for you, huh?" Rory asked. "I never said that." Isabella countered.

"Then why aren't you dating him?" Rory asked. "Because I just don't want to date anyone right now." Isabella replied smugly. Ash was growling at that. 'She will date us, even if I have to fucking tie her down.' 'Tie her down and I'll make sure you never get to even hold her hand.'

Rory raised an eyebrow at that. "What is Shorty to shy to date." Rory replied. I swear putting a tomato next to Isabella's face would match the color she turned. "I'm not short." Isabella yelled. "What are you 4"8." Rory asked. "I'm 4"11 almost 5" so shut up giant." Isabella replied.

Rory laughed at her. "Your like a vicious little Chihuahua." Rory replied. "A Chihuahua corning a Doberman." My brother Rodney said flipping his shoulder length light brown hair back. I laughed at that to. It was true. Isabella was short. Her glare was then placed in my direction.

I put my hands up in surrender. Isabella then muttered something about every guy here having huge egos. She had a point there. We did have pretty big egos. Nico walked up to her and patted her head.

"Now be a good little dog." Nico teased. Isabella's eyes flickered to his. "This 'good little dog' is gonna bite your hand off if you don't remove it." Isabella threatened. Nico instantly held his hands up in surrender. My brother Andrew laughed at that.

"Your adorable when your mad." I said. Isabella turned even redder. "Shut up." She muttered. "Feisty." Andrew said. Her gaze snapped to Andrew. "Stupid hormonal teenage boys." Isabella muttered.

I grinned at that. She did have that fire that not many girls had. I liked it. 'It is cute.' I looked back at her. I shook my head and decided to do something that I would regret later when Isabella's fist was in my face. "Isabella, are you going to the Halloween dance?" I asked.

"Maybe, why." Isabella responded crossing her arms across her chest with a smirk. God she was making me so nervous right now. "I was wondering if m-maybe you'd like to go with me?" I asked. Nico was at Isabella's side smirking at me.