:Chapter 8:

:Dalton:
I stood at my locker bored out of my head. I heard the soft taps of shoes and my head snapped to the source. I saw a grinning Alana.

She instantly went to Kadan and clung to him. She looked at me with a glint in her eye. I raised an eyebrow at her. She shook her brown bangs and grinned at me.

"I think Isabella likes you" Alana said smirking. My wolf perked up at that.

She liked us, I knew it, mark her, claim her, show her she's ours. Calm down she's human I have to work slow with her sadly. Fine but it better not take years for you to man up Dalton. Yes sir. Watch it just because your my human form doesn't mean shit.

Pushing my wolf Ash down I looked back at Alana. "How?" I asked eager to know. "She told me" Alana said. "Really?" We all asked shocked. Barely anyone admits their crushes even wolfs.

"Well sorta" Alana said shrinking down. I tilted my head in confusion. "She refuses to answer my question then blushes and stops away pissed" Alana said looking down.

"So she doesn't like me" I said. Suddenly Alana flicked me in the forehead. I was totally shocked. I could hear Ash growl a little.

"It's obvious, Isabella is a huge tsundere" Alana says crossing her arms. "A what?" I asked confused. Alana simply sighed. "If you even hope of being with her watch anime" Alana said face palming.

I was so confused right now. "She doesn't admit her that she likes someone and is harsh to him" Alana said flipping her hair and smirking at me.

Won't this be fun Ash. Ash growled lowly at me. Shut it Dalton.

I rolled my eyes at Ash. Suddenly I felt as if fire was on my back. My eyes snapped to the starer and I blushed for the first time.

My eyes connected with Isabella's who was just staring me down. I sent a small gentle smile at her. She tched at me then glared. With a flip of her hair and hips rocking she was off.

My mouth was practically on the floor by now. A small hand gripped my shoulder. I looked at the owner and saw Alana smirking at me. "Told ya" Alana teased. Then she chased after Isabella.

I stood there shocked. A hand clamped my shoulder. I looked behind me to Kadan smirking. "Looks like big soon to be Alpha has to work for his stubborn tsundere mate" Kadan teased then ran after Alana.

Running a hand through my hand I sighed. I am so dead.

Ok you guys can slap me. I'm so sorry for short chapter and long wait. I've been busy school is coming up but I promise the next chapters will be better..