Chapter 3

A/N: Picture is Kadan and Alana.

Dalton's P.O.V.

I looked at the werewolf principle. He looked at me and nodded for me to speak. "Principle Lenard this is the new student." I said. Principle Lenard was young about 25. He graduated highschool at 15 and graduated college at 22. He's been Greenville's principle for 3 years.

He looked at her a small grin on his face. I guess having a young principle has advantages and disadvantages. She's pretty is she single if she is i'm so glad I graduated early and I'm still young. I growled at Lenard in my mind. Back off she's my mate, she's mine. Oh so the alpha finally found a mate it's been long enough, but she's a human I doubt she knows anything about mates or werewolves how do you think she'll act to you being so protective.

Isabella's P.O.V.

A silence filled the room. I'm guessing their talking through mind link. I could try peeping in on their conversation but they could probably notice. If I only I could concentrate better.

"Ok , welcome to Greenville high, heres your schedule." Lenard said handing me a schedule. Dalton looked over my shoulder and at and a grin spread across his face. "We have 3 classes together ." Dalton said proudly. Lenard handed me a locker combination and shooed us away.

Dalton's P.O.V.
Don't mess this up alpha she is a human. I won't Lenard no worrying.

I walked Isabella to her locker and waited for her to put her stuff away. "You don't have to wait for me you can leave without me." Isabella said shyly. My inner wolf howled slightly in delight. 'She's so sweet don't mess this up with OUR mate you idiot' My inner wolf yelled at me. Yeah yeah.

"No I'm gonna walk to class with you." Dalton said. She grabbed a black binder that was decorated. There was a bunch of band logos on it that were hand-sketched. Then there was one thing that caught my attention. A chibi boy vampire his fangs poking at his lips winking at us.

My inner wolf growled at it. 'So she likes vampires let's see how much she likes werewolves' "I'm guessing you like vampires." I said. Isabella looked down at her binder and nodded. "I think vampires are awesome with all their supernatural powers and sucking blood." Isabella said looking down. I noticed a slight blush adorned her pale skin.

"What do you think about werewolves?" I asked. "Eh there all right, I guess the one from Blood Lad is cute." Isabella said. I nodded. The English room came into view. I held the door open for her. She simply sent me a smile and walked in.

I followed in closely after her. I looked around the room and we still had 15 minutes til class started. I looked at the English teacher. Mrs. Blitz looked at me sternly her eyes boring into mine.

Is she a new student alpha. Yes Mrs.Blitz and she is my mate. You found your mate finally, congratulations alpha, she can sit next to you. Thank you.

I grabbed Isabella's hand and walked her to my group who were working on late homework. I lightly pushed Isabella into a chair and sat in mine. Kadan looked up at her from his homework and a glint lit his eyes. Kadan no were not tricking her. Why not. I growled. Because she is my mate. Oh sorry dude.

"Hi I'm Kadan." Kadan said smiling at her. "Isabella." Isabella said lightly. A hand smacked Kadan in the face. "You idiot your to blunt you probably scared her." A femine voice said. I looked over and saw Alana, Kadan's mate frowning at him. "I'm Alana nice to meet you Isabella." Alana said.

Isabella nodded. Alana looked at her binder and smile spread across her face. "I'm guessing from your drawing you like Blood Lad since you drew Staz." Alana said. "Yes I love Blood Lad it's awesome." Isabella said.

"Who's your favorite character?" Alana asked. "Liz T Blood." Isabella said. "My favorite would be Wolf." Alana said. "He's cool I like how even know he's only half werewolf he still aims to conquer all the territory." Isabella said.

Alana nodded smiling happily. "What's your 2 favorite scenes" Alana asked. "The scene were Staz and Wolf fight each other then the scene were Wolf and Staz fight Pandaomime, Cherry Blood and Wolf Boy" Isabella said. Alana laughed at that.

I glared at Alana who was bonding with my mate more than I was. Is someone jealous. O-Of course not Kadan you dumbass. "I suck at math." Kadan complained. Isabella looked at the homework a little interested now. "What are you doing?" Isabella asked.

Kadan slid his homework to her. She looked at it and nodded. ''Your doing it wrong your suppose to multiply by the constant by the number outside the equal sign then divide." Isabella said sliding Kadan's homework back to him.

"Thank you." Kadan said smiling. She nodded then looked down playing with her fingers. It was so antagonizing just sitting there watching her. "Ok class lets begin." Mrs. Blitz said.

-Timeskip brought to you by our sponsors Black Cresent Moon-

The bell rang signaling lunch. I looked at Isabella and grabbed her hand dragging her to lunch sparks shot up my arm. My lunch table came into view. I pushed Isabella into a seat next to Alana.

Alana seemed thrilled about that. "Hi Isabella." Alana said smiling. Isabella smiled slightly. It was really pretty. Try to control those thoughts you nasty perv. You know your really annoying. Thank you I try hard. Tsk shut up would you. Alana pushed me away from Isabella. Dude Kadan your mate just stole my mate. I know next thing you know there going to replace us.

"So Isabella do you think you could draw me Wolf please your a really good drawer "Alana asked. A small blush spread across her face as if she was embarrassed. "S-sure I guess." Isabella stuttered.

Suddenly Isabella was pushed to the side and someone sat next to me. A heavy scent of strawberry perfume filled my nose. A could practically see everyone at are table glare at her........ Kayla.