:Chapter 38:

:Isabella:

Dalton had pulled up in front of my house. I was in his leather jacket for some reason. "By the way I sent your Harley to be repaired." Dalton said. I frowned at that. "I told you not to." I said crossing my arms. "I know, but I wanted to." Dalton said looking at me with puppy eyes. "Fine, but don't spend your money on me, I don't like taking advantage of people." I said pushing my hair back.

Opening the door I climbed out of the car and darted into my house. Dalton was behind me. Walking in, I ran to my living room collapsing on the couch. "My second love." I said stretching out. "Am I your first?" Dalton asked with excitement in his voice. "No my bed is." I said. "How about your third?" Dalton asked. "Nope, that's Jezebels." I said. "Your a lesbian?" Dalton asked. "No, Jezebels is my Harley." I said causally.

Dalton nodded and smiled at me. Walking up Dalton sat beside my head and looked down at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." Dalton said. I pushed myself into sitting position. Dalton sat right beside me. Dalton's eyes were always shifting to me. "How do werewolves mate?" I asked. Dalton snapped his eyes to me. "Why?" Dalton asked. "Just wondering." I said scooting away from him.

"Um well it's simple but complicated." Dalton said. "Well first you mark them, it's where the collarbone connects to the neck, most werewolves do it in the week they meet each other" Dalton said touching the spot. I nodded looking at the place on his neck. "Then usually after a week, they go somewhere special to them, like a honeymoon, and have, you know, sex." Dalton said looking down. Yeah, that's never happening.

I nodded and turned away. "That's not at all what I meant." Dalton said grabbing my shoulders and turned me around. "I'm not gonna mate myself to you right away, I'll freaking wait years if that's what you want, plus Ferrell threatened me about you." Dalton said with a laugh. This was way out of my comfort zone. "Can we stop talking about it please?" I asked. Dalton nodded.

"Thanks for going on a date with me." Dalton said looking at me. I nodded, not really sure what to do. "Alana wasn't to happy about it though, she wanted to binge watch Fairy Tail with you." Dalton said scooting closer to me. I laughed at that. Dalton smiled down at me. "Is the old Dalton back?" I asked. "For a long time." Dalton said with a smile. I then punched him in the shoulder. "Now the old Isabella is back." Dalton said swinging his arm around my shoulder.

"Hands off." I said. Dalton laughed at me but removed his hands. "So how long have you known Magenta and Ferrell?" Dalton asked tossing his bangs aside. "I met them at nine, they attempted killing me but I beat them, they've been mine ever since." I said crossing my legs. Dalton nodded. "How long have you and the Devil been in contact?" Dalton asked. "9 years." I answered playing with strings of my hoodie.

Dalton nodded. "Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Dalton asked. "No, Orchid thinks I'm a lesbian." I said. "Are you?" Dalton asked. "I swear the next time someone asks me that I'm gonna say I am." I said. Dalton simply smirked at me.

"Well, I have to go, see ya later." Dalton said standing up and leaving. "Bye." I said as Dalton left. I jumped off of the couch. I yawned feeling sleep jabbing me in the back. Trudging over to my room I collapsed on my bed. I grabbed my stuffed skeleton bunny, Jack. Closing my eyes I let sleep consume once again.
**************
"Isabella, wake up!" A girl's voice yelled in my ear. I jumped up which resulted in me falling off of my bed. I looked up to see who had woke me up. Paris stood there,  her caramel hair in a waterfall braid. "Paris, how did you get in my house?" I asked rubbing my eyes as I stood up.

"I broke in." Paris said dropping her satchel on the ground. "I need a better security system." I said. "Agreed." Paris said with a smile. I rolled my eyes. "Come on get dressed, we have training to do." Paris said. I nodded.