:Chapter 11:

:Isabella:

I am such an idiot. I got a ride from Dalton in the morning. I'm ignoring Dalton now. I'm suppose to go to Dalton's house to work with his little brother on a project. My Harley  is in my driveway at home. I really need to get a brain.... or find mine.

Pulling out my iPhone I called Nico. He gave me his phone number. It went he took my phone when I was on it and put himself in my contacts. Not a strange kid at all. Note my sarcasm.

On the third ring he finally picked up. "Hello" Nico's voice flooded through my phone. "Hey it's Isabella." "Oh hey watcha need." "Um I don't know where you live or have a ride." "Oh I'll drive you there I'm in parking lot C." "Ok I'll see you there bye." "Bye." Then he hung up.

Readjusting my bag on my shoulder I took off at a dead run towards parking lot C. By the time I got there I was panting like a dog, pun unintended. "Hey Isabella." Nico said coming out of nowhere. I jumped a little. Damn werewolves and their stealth.

Nico laughed a little. "Did I scare you?" Nico asked with a grin on his face. Brushing my bangs from my face I glared slightly. "Of course not." I said looking away. Nico rolled his eyes. "We'll lets go." Nico said. He started walking very fast. Stupid werewolf speed.

I had to run to keep up with him. "Please say you have your own ride and not Dalton's." I said. Nico laughed. "I have a permit and you have a license so we're good." Nico said. I nodded at that. I do have 2 licenses.

Nico walked up to a bright red Ferrari. You got to be kidding me. "What are you rich or something?" I asked. "Pretty much." Nico said as he got out keys. Of course he was.

He walked to the passenger door and opened it to me. I looked at him with a smug smirk. "What?" Nico asked. "Your more nicer than Dalton, your like the adorable little brother I never had." I said getting in.

Nico went to his side and got in. "Are you an only child?" Nico asked. "Have been for 7 years." I said. "Your sibling died." Nico said. I looked down feeling tears in my eyes. My family was my weak spot. "They all died by rabid wild dogs." I said.

Nico's eyes widened. "Oh, sorry about bringing it up." Nico said. Wiping away my tears I looked up at Nico and smiled. "It's alright lets just get to your house." I said. Nico nodded.
************
Ok Nico and Dalton live very far out in the woods. It has already been 40 minutes and the Of Mice & Men album ended. I really liked the song Broken Generations.

"You live far out in the woods." I commented. Nico nodded. "My parents have always liked the woods, I do to, it's fun to paint the wild life." Nico said as he looked at me. I looked at the road and my eyes widened. There was a wolf there. It's haunting red eyes staring at me tauntingly. My body was instantly thrown into panic mode.

"Nico watch out!" I yelled. Nico's foot slammed on the brake. "What?" Nico asked alarmed. "I-I saw a wolf." I said. "I don't see anything." Nico said. I looked back at the rode. Flames licked at me for a moment. That wolf just disappeared and summoned hellfire.

"I guess it was just an illusion." I said. Nico nodded, worry in his eyes. "When we get to the house I'll get you something then we start working on our project." Nico said. I nodded. Then we were off to his house.

About 10 minutes later we pulled up in front of a huge mansion like place. The place was made of a dark shade of something brown. I couldn't tell what it was. "Wow, you live in a big place." I said. Nico looked at me and smiled. "Yup." Nico said.

We both got out and started walking to the door. "Is Dalton gonna be here?" I asked. "Yeah and his guy friends and my brothers and one a few of my friends." Nico said. I am so dead. "Any sisters?" I asked. "Nope, just brothers but my Mom will be here, she's a fashion designer so she works from home." Nico said. Even better.

"No worries my Mom will love you." Nico said. I swear I heard Nico say something about she would have to since Dalton does. What is wrong with them. Dalton doesn't like me like that.

Opening the door Nico motioned me in. Gathering what was left of my pride I walked through the door. The minute I did I heard laughter. Yup, Dalton was here and with his friends. Nico started walking and motioned for me to follow him.

I ran after him to keep up with him. He really should try to hide his werewolf power more. When we walked into the living room I really regretted not asking him to come over my house.

Dalton sat on a leather couch surrounded by his guy friends which included Kadan. So much for avoiding him today. I was mentally praying he wouldn't see me or Nico would rush me into his room. I really hope Nico would be my knight in shining armor or wolf. But I don't like him like that.

But my prayers were not answered. "Dalton do you know where Mom's sewing kit is?" Nico asked. Dalton raised an eyebrow at that. "Why?" Dalton asked. Can't we just use the sharp objects. "Me and Isabella are working on a project together." Nico said leaning in on my name.

Dalton's crystal blue eyes flicked over to mine. "It's in her room, she's in there so knock Nico." Dalton said his eyes still on me. Kadan was smirking at Dalton. Oh I was so gonna die here. They were gonna tear me apart, together. Public humiliation or death.

Nico rolled his eyes. Then he was off to his Mom's room. I instantly rushed after him my chain's banging against my leg. Nico looked at me. "If you want you can go stay with them until I get all the stuff." Nico said. I shook my head. "Nah I'm good here." I said. Nico laughed but rolled his eyes.

We walked up to a door with clothes designing's on it. "This is my Mom's 'Fashion' room." Nico said. Nick then knocked on the door. Instantly the door opened reveling a young girl.

She had the same blonde color of hair as Nico. Her eyes had the same deep emerald green except hers were a little duller. Her hair was kept in a messy ponytail. She was wearing a pair of navy blue sweatpants and a white Aeropostale shirt with black slipper boots.

A smile spread across her face when she saw Nico. She threw her arms around Nico. Mates maybe. Nope that's him Mom oops. "What ya need." The girl asked with a smile her southern accent very clear. "Me and my friend are working on a project and need to sew it." Nico said with a smile.

The girl nodded and motioned us in. "Is she your girlfriend sweetie?" The girl asked. We both froze and looked at each other. "No mom we're not." Nico said. Then we both spit out that we were not dating. Then Nico said the thing that made me want to bash him with a wrecking ball. "Isabella is Dalton's girlfriend." Nico said.

"What!" Nico's Mom said in shock. I gave him that look. "Yeah they started dating after he slammed her into a row of lockers and made out with her." Nico said. Anger crossed Nico's Mom's face. "I'll be back to help you guys." She said.

"What was that?" I asked Nico slightly mad. "Dalton would of said you were his girlfriend anyway." Nico said smugly. "W-What?" I asked confused and slightly scared. "He obviously likes you and will tell our Mom your his girlfriend." Nico said.

"Why did you tell your Mom about him... um... kissing me?" I asked. "That was for your benefit, my Mom is a huge feminist." Nico said.

Then some banging and yelling came from the living room. Me and Nico were now attempting to hold in our laughter. Then Nico's Mom walked through the door with a smile. "Shall we start now?" She asked with a smile. We both eagerly nodded.

So how did ya guys like it?????? I know no Della in this scene. Hint Della is Isabella and Dalton's ship name. But you met a new character.