:Chapter 18:

:Isabella:

-7 years ago in a small town-

"Isabella, Ryne, Enyr, get down here now." Our Mom yelled. "Told you she'd find out." I said to my older identical twin brothers. "Shush it Isabel." Ryne said shortening my name. Enyr looked at me and nodded. I mumbled something under my breath and started walking after Ryne and Enyr.

Walking into the kitchen we went up to our Mom. She was holding up Dad's and her dresses for the party they were going to tonight. They were a indigo color. The same color of my eyes to be exact. "Why are our dresses for the evening indigo." Mom asked.

Ryne laughed at that. Mom shot him a glare shutting him up. Enyr smirked at Ryne. Ryne was the talker of them but Enyr was the evil one. "Isabella what happened, your a good kid you won't lie right?" Mom asked crossing her arms across her chest. I looked at my brothers. "We didn't do anything, Ryne and Enyr were with me playing Pokémon the whole time." I said defending my brothers. Ryne smiled at me.

My mom crouched down in front of me. "Isabella I'm disappointed in you," Mom said. "Why?" I asked. "You lied to me." Mom said. "I was just defending my brothers." I said. My Moms face softened up. "Ok, you guys are grounded for a week." Mom said. We all nodded in sync. "Now scram." Mom said. Mom turned around and started walking away. "Need to find a new white dress for the hunter gathering." Mom muttered.

I looked at Enyr and Ryne. Ryne swung an arm around my shoulder and hugged me. "Thanks Izzy." Ryne said. His ginger hair was falling in my face. I looked like a carbon copy of my Mom and my brothers were the copy of Dad. I smiled at Ryne. Enyr walked over to me and surprisingly hugged me to.

Enyr wasn't touchy touchy at all. None of us were. We might tease each other a lot but we care for each other. I had no idea this might be our last hug.

"Let's go." Ryne said releasing us. Enyr ran up the stairs, his hair bouncing. Ryne and I ran after him in a hurry. Walking into their room we sat on Ryne's bed. He grabbed his stack of Pokémon cards and smirked at us. "I'm gonna destroy you two." Ryne said cracking his fists.

About 1 hour later we ran each other out of cards. We play this like animals. "I win." I said smiling holding up the last card. Ryne and Enyr rolled their eyes at me. "We let you." Enyr muttered. I still smiled. Ryne got up and put the cards away.

Running up to the T.V. Ryne turned it on. Animated characters popped on it. I tilted my head in confusion. "Anime." Enyr said. Ryne got a bag of popcorn and smiled at Enyr. "Anime night!" They both yelled.

Ryne grabbed white cheddar seasoning. I looked at Ryne and smiled. "Can I stay?" I asked giving him puppy eyes. "What do you think Enyr, should we invite her the epic world of anime?" Ryne asked Enyr. Enyr looked at me with a smirk.

Enyr leaned closer to me. "Do you Isabella think you can handle the anime community?" Enyr asked raising his eyebrow. I nodded my head smiling at him. "Ryne start it up." Enyr said. Ryne got to work. "What you see shall be kept secret, cross your heart." Enyr said. I crossed my heart grinning.

Enyr pushed a button on the wall and snacks started appearing and drinks. "Choose what you want." Enyr said. I turned around and looked at the assortments of candy. I grabbed a package of mm's and cookie dough and a diet Pepsi.

Turning around I looked at Enyr who smiled at me. Ryne jumped in between us with a huge bowl of popcorn covered in white cheddar seasoning. "We're watching Death Note." Ryne said. We all nodded as Light and Ryuk popped on the screen.

After 3 hours of Death Note we stopped and ran downstairs. My Mom and Dad where dressed up for the gathering they were going to. Mom smiled at us. Dad simply ran a hand through his ginger hair. "We'll be back around 10, Orchid and her family are coming over to watch you 3." Mom said. "Ok." I said smiling.