Epilogue

:Isabella:

Dalton led me to an staircase. "Is this like a secret passageway?" I asked tilting my head. Dalton looked at me and smirked. "Sorta." That was Dalton's answer. Dalton started helping me up the stairs.  I looked at Dalton who smiled. We arrived in front of a cherry wooden door.

"Close your eyes." Dalton said. Reluctantly I closed my eyes. "If your playing games, I'll gut you like a fish." I said as Dalton leaded me through the door. "Your gonna enjoy it, I promise." Dalton said uncovering my eyes. I took in my surroundings. We were on the roof of the mansion. The forest spread out in front of me like a map. There was a large stream in the forest.

"Do you like it?" Dalton asked. "Its so breathtaking." I said limping over to the edge. Dalton sat down on the edge and let his feet dangle. "This time of the year the leaves are orange, yellow, and red, there getting ready to fall, but the leaves grow back quickly, this forest was enchanted by a forest fae and nymph." Dalton explained as I sat next to him.

"How often do you come up here?" I asked tilting my head to the side. "When I'm stressed out, I thought since all that had happened you'd like to come up here." Dalton said. I nodded. "Do you celebrate Thanksgiving?" Dalton asked. "Usually me and Derik just have turkey and pumpkin cookies." I answered. "You two should have Thanksgiving dinner with us, we do a big feast." Dalton said smiling at me. I nodded at that.

"So what exactly do you do up here?" I asked Dalton sorta bored with the view. "Usually I just watch the forest." Dalton said. "What's the fun in that?" I asked. A smirk crept onto my face. "Why don't we go to that stream." I said. "There not gonna let you and Alana would probably drive you home or Derik." Dalton said. "Then jump." I said. "One of your legs already broken, no need for another." Dalton said. "Use your werewolf mojo thing." I said.

"Your not gonna leave me alone until I are you?" Dalton asked. I shook my head. Dalton stood up. "I'm gonna jump and shift, hold onto me even when I'm shifting, I don't care how gross it is, or you'll fall." Dalton said. I nodded. Dalton then stripped handing me his shorts. The shift is the least of my worries.

I grabbed a hold of his hair while I raised my leg in the air. "Seriously my hair." Dalton complained. "Deal with it." I said using my good wrist. Dalton then jumped off the roof dragging me with him. This time I let out a scream at how fast he went and the drop. Dalton's skin teared as he shifted. When Dalton hit the ground, it was his wolf form with me on it holding him carefully with my good wrist and adjusting my leg. Dalton took off at a run towards the run.

It was sorta like Nico but slower. Still made me sick to the stomach. This never happened when I rode a horse but wolf-back is defiantly different. Dalton shook his head as he lurched forward. I gripped Dalton's fur tightly.  It was sorta fun being on a wolf but it made me sick when I got off. I kept on readjusting my wrist and arm.

Soon we arrived in front of the stream. Dalton laid down and let me get off. I threw the shorts at Dalton. Soon there was a hand on my shoulder. Dalton walked in front of me. "Happy now?" Dalton asked. I shook my head. "What then?" Dalton asked. I pointed at the river. "That blue rock, can you get it for me, please?" I asked. Dalton sighed but started trudging into the stream.

Dalton bent down to pick up the rock. I had a great view but I'd never admit it. Dalton stood back up and walked out holding the shining rock. He handed it to me. I looked closer at it. On one side a clock design was carved in. The time on the clock carved in was 11:00. It looked pretty cool though. "Thank you." I said smiling at Dalton. Dalton smiled at me shaking his wet tips.

The rock wasn't big, but it wasn't small. "I want to make it a necklace." I blurted out. Dalton nodded at me. "I'll get my cousin Lily to work on it, she's in college for Cheer and Jewelry." Dalton said tossing aside his bangs. I handed him the rock.