:Chapter 23:

:Dalton:
I tightened the tie in the mirror. "Kadan I am so not ready." I said. Kadan looked at me. "Embrace it Dalton, your gonna be the Alpha, everyone listens to you." Kadan said.

I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself. "Is Isabella being announced Luna?" Rory asked. "Not yet, I haven't even gotten close enough with her." I said. "When I found out Alana was my mate, I grabbed her and marked her instantly." Kadan said. "I remember Alana resenting you for 3 months." I said looking at Kadan.

"I don't think Isabella would survive being named Luna." Nico said. "Why?" I asked. "She's human being named the only person in a pack that equals with the Alpha in front of our huge pack." Nico started. "She barely ate in front of us without freaking out." Nico said.

Noah nodded. "She'll be a shy Luna." Max said. "Alana can help her break through her shell." Kadan suggested. "Are Luna's required?" I asked sheepishly. Rory facepalmed. "Yes they are required." Nico said. "Looks l like I'm ruling with Mom." I said.

"Mom and Dad know you have a mate." Noah said. I sighed. This is gonna be a lot harder than I thought. "Our boys are so grown up." A male voice said. I looked over at my Dad and Mom.

Dad was in a tuxedo just like the rest of us. Mom was in a white dress. The sleeves were made of lace. She had on white pumps. Her white hair was in a waterfall braid with a white rose in front.

Rory grinned. "Where's Isabella?" My Mom asked. "Not here." I said. My Mom tilted her head in confusion. "We haven't really gotten to know each other, she's human, and I haven't even marked her." I said.

"Plus she doesn't like crowds." I said frustrated. "Isabella will probably faint." Nico said. "Ok, relax, just say she's not being given the position yet." Dad said.

I nodded running a hand through my hair. "Orchid's here." Andrew murmured. Great the wicked witch of the west except Orchid is pretty. Not to mention she's Andrew's mate.

"Yay." I said sarcastically. "Orchid Panther?" My Mom asked shocked. "Yeah." I said. "After this I need to talk to her, she knows who Satan's Assassin is." Mom said. Guess I should of insisted.

My Dad pulled out an ring. He extended it to me. I grabbed it. The metal was iron. There was obsedian in the middle. Carved in the middle was a wolf and the initials BCM. "Kevin Ashford, the creator of this pack made it, it's enchanted." My Dad said. "The future Alpha gets it before the ceremony." Dad said.

I smiled at my Dad. Slipping on the ring I flexed my hand. "Thanks Dad." I said. My Dad smiled at me. "Your gonna make a great Alpha." My Dad said. My cheeks turned red. "Thanks." I said. "What if Isabella doesn't want to be the Luna?" I asked. My parents looked at each other.

"You'll have to find someone else." Dad said. Ash was pissed now. He was trying to get out to kill. My eyes flashed gold. "I'm not mating myself to some other she-wolf whore." I growled out. "Alana would probably take the role if you can't." My Mom said. I relaxed after that. "The King and Queen won't be to happy, but they can't control Originals." Mom said.

'I'll tear them apart they try to give me another mate.'

My Dad smiled. "Time to lose my position as Alpha and give it to you." Dad joked. I lightly punched his shoulder. "I'll be the best Alpha they've seen." I said. Then we were off to be crowned.
*********
"We're from the Organization here to monitor the ceremony." I said to the security guard. Derik swallowed as the huge guard looked down at us. He was so huge he made giants look bad.

Derik had a double barrel shotgun in his hand. A machete was straped to his back. A .22 was at his side for emergency use. He had a strap of ammo. Then there was daggers.