:Chapter 20:

:Isabella:

"When did you see it?" Orchid questioned as we cleaned up the broken bowl. "When Nico was driving me to his house I saw a figure in the street, I yelled at Nico to stop, he didn't see it but it was there, it looked at me with it's red eyes then it jumped through a portal with a whip of flame." I said.

"I can't believe you saw one of the most vicious hounds of hell breed." Orchid said. "I think it was an ancient." I said. Silence filled the room. "Why?" Orchid asked. "It radiated this extreme power that powerful and ancient demons do." I said.

"Hellhounds only appear for certain reasons." Orchid said. "I'm not gonna die, I think Satan would flip." I said. "Something's coming, I can feel it." Orchid said. I nodded. "These rogues have something to do with it." Orchid said. "I know." I said

I stood up and grabbed my bowl. I started walking towards the sink. Dropping the bowl in I turned around and walked away. "Orchid, I'm going home, later." I said waving bye. "Oh the origination wanted me to tell you there sending in Derik in for you." Orchid said. I sent a thumbs up at her.

I shut the door to Orchid's house and ran to my Harley. I tightened my Harley Quinn hoodie. I am obsessed with Harley's, Harley Quinn and The Joker. I reached into my hoodie and grabbed my keys. Swinging my leg over I pushed myself up on my Harley.

I started the engine and drove away. I really don't understand how people live in the woods. It gets pretty creepy at night. The ride was about 20 minutes. Pulling in front of my house the lights flicked on.

Parking my Harley in the garage right next to my black mustang. 15th birthday present. I jumped off my Harley and locked my garage. I went up to my door and unlocked it. I flicked on the lights. Closing the door I started walking towards my room.

I walked into the living room and my breath hitched in my throat. Written in blood on my wall it said 'Aren't you glad for hellhounds.' Below it was a bloody guy naked hanging, his grey hair sticking out. I let out a loud scream. My bag hit the ground as my I started hyperventilating. Tears streamed down my face.

My door was burst open and Kadan ran in followed by Alana. "Isabella!" Alana yelled. They both ran into the living room. "What's wr-" Alana stopped talking when she looked up. "Shit." Kadan said. Alana was speechless. "Alana call 911, I'll call Dalton." Kadan said getting out his phone.

Alana pulled out her phone and dialed 911. "I'd like to report a murder scene, its on 1346 Crown Avenue, my friend walked into to her house into a murder scene." Alana said. "Ok please hurry." Alana said. Kadan was already on the phone.

"Hey Dalton, Isabella's house now." Kadan said. "Don't ask why." Kadan said. "There's a freaking murder scene in her house." Kadan said. Alana wrapped her arms around me. It felt so foreign. Rarely did I let people hug me. The last time I actually hugged someone was Ryne and Enyr before they died.

"Cops are on their way." Alana said. 'Get out of the house, it's still here.' "Out now." I said. "We have to stay in here." Alana said. I pushed her arms off of me and started walking away. No way was I going to be doggy kibble for the hellhound. "Isabella!" Kadan yelled.

Suddenly a growl went through the house. I froze. 'We are so screwed you idiot.' I turned around and tried not to go for the hills screaming bloody murder. In the doorway stood a black wolf like figure. But you could tell the difference.

It was much bigger. It's fur was slightly mangled. Unlike the rogues the whole eye was red and glowing. It's tail was regular then whipped into a barb. Fire was at the end and near his eyes.

"Hellhound." Alana whispered. This was the first time I came face to face with a hound of hell. Kadan cursed. We were all so screwed. 'Don't provoke it and you'll be fine.' "You wanna go you hound from hell!" Kadan yelled at the hellhound. 'Ok you guys are screwed.'

I glared at Kadan lightly. We were going to die because of him. I reached in my pocket and found my mini pistol. I slipped it out and pointed. This wouldn't kill it just send it to hell. Aiming it I pulled the trigger.

A bullet flew threw the hellhound. It's eyes burning into me. A voice appeared in my head. 'We will meet again Satan's vessel.' It knew I was a vessel. I am royally screwed. 'In so many ways.' I shoved the gun back into my jacket. Kadan released his defensive pose.

There was no way Kadan could kill that hellhound. The door to my house burst open and cops came in holding guns. There was even a few S.W.A.T. members. Dalton came in last followed by Nico and Andrew. I thought Andrew was gonna puke when he saw my wall. Then the most amazing thing happened. Derik walked through the door.

I could not believe my eyes. I don't want to know how he got here so fast. But me and Derik were close when it came to training. Derik was ranked number one hunter and I was ranked number 2. We were the youngest hunters. Derik had amnesia when he came to the hunter association but all he remembered was werewolves killing his family.

You could tell by looking at him his parents were Asian. But Derik was that adorable cute Asian that everyone wants to date. His hair was an auburn color with bright red undertones. His eyes are a deep brown almost black. I realized he's about as tall as everyone else here. Curse these tall people.

His eyes landed on me and he jugged over to me. He offered his hand and pulled me up. "Why are you always getting in trouble Isabella?" Derik asked me. I looked at the people. I pushed him slightly away from the crowd. "There was a hellhound here." I said.

Derik looked emotionless. He clutched his forehead. "Shit, this isn't good, we've never had to deal with any type of Hound of Hell." Derik said. "I shot it back into hell." I said. "Well aren't you just nice." Derik said. I rolled my eyes and lightly punched his chest.

I looked at him shocked. "What are you eating bricks now." I asked. Derik smirked at me. "I have more muscles then you." Derik said. We started walking back towards the scene. An officer was taking pictures of my wall.

"Yeah this guy has humor." Derik muttered. "Don't blow our cover, remember we're high school students." I said. Dalton had approached me and was looking at both of us. "Are you alright?" Dalton asked. "Little shaken." I said.

Dalton looked at Derik. "Who are you?" Dalton asked. "I'm Derik, Isabella's old friend." Derik said smiling at Dalton. Dalton nodded. I noticed Andrew was smirking. He was a little devil.

An officer walked over to me. He was a warrior werewolf, he radiated it. I glanced at Derik. He was obviously going to blow his cover if the guy asked the wrong questions. We were so dead.

I added the strongest hunter. There is nothing going on between Derik and Isabella, just they connect with family problems. What exactly happened to Derik? Until next time my marshmallows.