:Chapter 15:

:Dalton:

My paws pounded against the ground as I ran after the scent of the rouges. I snapped my jaws at Nico who was beside me. We were all in control of our wolf forms. Nico's white wolf sped up. He was faster than all of us.

I pushed forward snapping my jaws again. I saw a Harley left alone. Isabella's Harley. I pushed forward. No way was I letting rouges hurt my mate. 'Dalton there's tons of them.' Kadan said. 'Kill them all except one, we're questioning one.'

I was really pissed off now. I finally got a chance with Isabella, then these fucking rouges decide to appear.  They better be glad I'm only keeping one alive. The  one alive was gonna wish he was dead.

Nico's wolf came running back. 'There's a bunch up there, there surrounding someone.' Nico said through the mind link. 'Do we kill them?' Noah asked. 'Leave one alive.' I growled. Nico nodded his huge wolf at me.

Nico then ran forward, leading our little attack group. Nico was the fastest one here. I may be the future Alpha but Nico was a good attack leader. That's why I'm assigning him to be the Delta.

We all ran after Nico. I could smell the rouges from hear. I could also hear their snarls and growls and a few whimpers. Charging threw a bush, we arrived at the scene.

Nico wasn't lying. The rouges were everywhere. They were all going for something near a tree. I don't know why but it sorta smelt like Isabella was here. But I don't see her.

My gaze snapped back to the rouges. Nico ran up to my side and Kadan on my other. My brothers spread their selves out. I growled lowly. Some of the rouges began looking at me. Just like the other rouges we were dealing with before, their pupils were bright red. What was wrong with these wolves.

A gray rouge growled at me and barked at the other rouges. The rouges gazes landed on my attack group. A little group gained the courage to come forward, their fur all mangled. Nico laid his ears back and growled. Rory was doing the same but his ears were flat against his head.

A red wolf decided to push them out of the way. I sniffed the air and growled. This wasn't just a ordinary red wolf. It was an actual Redwolf. The wolf laid it's ears back and growled at me. Nico growled a little louder.

I decided to take things into my own hands. I started standing up higher, raising myself up to show I was the superior one here. The Redwolf stopped for a moment. Ash was smirking now. But then it growled and lunged at my throat.

I'm not sure who killed it. A shot rang out through the forest. The Redwolf dropped to the ground dead. Someone just shot the wolf in the heart.

I looked behind the wolves at the suspect. A girl in skinny jeans, denim jacket, and leather gloves was there. In her left hand was a dagger and right a gun. "That was my last bullet." The girl said.

Then all hell broke lose. The rouges went at my group and the girl. A light grey wolf threw itself at me. I jumped up, grabbing it by it's throat. I crushed it's throat, killing it instantly.

My golden gaze snapped to the girl. Her bangs were covering her face so I couldn't see who it was. She was trying to keep the wolves away with her dagger. But each wolf she took down, another one replaced it.

I guess I should help her. Just as a almost black wolf launched at her, I launched myself at it. I grabbed it by it's neck and snapped it. I looked at the other wolves and snarled.

I ran at them, snapping my jaws challenging them. The first one that ran at me I swung my claws at his face tearing a section off. I jumped on another ones back and snapped it's spine in half. I jumped off of it and at another one grabbing it's neck and tearing it's head off. Then I jumped on a white one with brown in it's coat and went tumbling with it snapping at it's neck.