:Chapter 29:

:Dalton:

I looked down at Isabella who was sleeping in my arms. I touched her cheek. Have no idea why. My eyes went down to her shirt and I sighed. I'm seriously doing this. I grabbed the hem of her shirt and pushed it up to the starting of her lace bra.

I looked down at the pentagram on her stomach. My guess was it resembled Satan. It was pretty and just made Isabella even more beautiful. I was still in nothing but boxers. I had seriously ran after Isabella in boxers. Not that I'd care. She is mine after all. I'll do anything for her.

Isabella started moving in her sleep. It contained of twisting around. She was getting harder to hold. I sniffed the air and noticed no one was awake in the house. Isabella was sweating now. I'm not that hot and my room is always cold.

Then I realized something. She was having a nightmare. "God damn it." I muttered. I released Isabella and grabbed her shoulders. "Isabella wake up." I said. She started jerking more. "Isabella wake up." I said using my Alpha voice. She completely ignored me. I gripped tighter on her shoulders. "Isabella up now!" I yelled.

Her eyes opened and she jerked up. She looked so scared and vulnerable. Tears were brimming in her eyes. Then she threw her arms around me and started crying. I had no idea what to do. 'Comfort her you idiot.' Ash was barking and growling at Isabella crying.

Hesitantly I put my hand on her back and hugged her back. I was a little scared. She might get violent at any time. I don't think I've ever seen Isabella cry. "What's wrong?" I asked. Isabella tightened her arms around me and buried her head even more into my shoulder.

"I s-saw them die again." Isabella stuttered out. "Who?" I asked. "R-Ryne and E-Enyr." Isabella stuttered out climbing into my lap. Her brothers. I swear if I find the rogues who killed her brothers and parents, I'll kill them slowly for putting Isabella through this. I didn't say anything.

I didn't want to upset her. So I just hugged her. Isabella seemed to have calmed down a little. Ash wasn't raging like a hormonal mess. Right then Aries and Hades jumped on the bed. Aries went over to Isabella and wiggled his way into her arms. Isabella turned around and sat on my lap. This is torture.

She stroked Aries brown-white fur. Her head was pressing against my chest. "Good boy." Isabella said with a smile. Hades looked at me with this look. It was as if saying "Aries just stole your girl." I picked up a piece of Isabella's hair and twisted it around my finger. Then I let it go. Isabella looked at me for a second.

"Thanks for waking me up." Isabella whispered rubbing Aries belly. 'Let me out, I want Isabella to pet me, I promise I'll behave.' Now that idea was tempting. I looked at Aries who I swear was smirking at me. "Do you like dogs?" I asked.

"Yeah, but this is my first time owning a dog, my family didn't have pets except this cockatoo named Mr. Finkles." Isabella said. "Do you like wolves?" I asked. "Which kind, were or animal?" Isabella asked. "Animal." I said. "I like timber wolves and artic wolves, I just wanna hug them." Isabella said.

I smiled at that. "Do you want to hug a wolf?" I asked. Isabella looked at me and nodded. "Sit on the bed." I said. Isabella climbed off my lap. Then she lightly punched my shoulder. "Don't hug me in my sleep." Isabella said.
I smirked at her. I gripped my boxers and pulled them off. Isabella turned a delicious shade of pink. "Cover that up." Isabella squeaked. I shook my head. Then I let the change take over my body.

Then I sat on the bed in my wolf form. Aries and Hades ran over to me and started nipping at my form. I looked down at them and growled showing I was the Alpha. Isabella sat there shocked. Aries then ran behind me to play with Hades.

I laid down on the bed and put my head between my front paws, showing submission and that I wouldn't hurt her. I looked at Isabella and stood back up. I knew I easily towered over her. I walked over to her and sat down right in front of her. My tongue hung out of my mouth.

I barked at her with excitement, wanting her to hug me. Isabella stood there in shock. Guess I have to do things my own way. Climbing on top of Isabella I barked. This was a very bad position but I had to get her attention.

Isabella hesitantly brought her hand up and stroked the side of my face. When she pulled back I grabbed her hand with my mouth and tugged lightly. Isabella then wrapped her arms around me. I rolled over to the side. "Your adorable." Isabella said putting her head on my side.

I decided to shift back right then. Isabella was now pressed up against my naked self. "What the hell." Isabella said punching me. I turned around with a smirk. "Lay down." I commanded. Isabella looked at me stubbornly.

I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down. "Dalton this is rape, and I'm a trained hunter." Isabella said. My heart stung at that. "I'd never rape you, not even if I was paid to do it." I said. "Then put some freaking pants on you stripper." Isabella said as she punched me in the stomach and pushed me off of her.

I grabbed my boxers and put them on. "Skinny jeans to." Isabella said throwing me a pair of skinny jeans. They were teal ombre skinny jeans. Sighing I put them on. "Happy now?" I asked. "So happy." Isabella said. I rolled my eyes. Isabella walked up to me and flicked my forehead. "Can I ride on your bike with you?" I asked.

Isabella shrugged. "Um, sure, I guess." Isabella said awkwardly. I started walking out Isabella behind me. We ran outside to were the rest of them. Rory looked at me and nodded. I walked up to Andrew  and smirked. "I'm writing on the Harley with Isabella." I said. Andrew glared at me.

"Can I go on after?" Kadan asked. "Sure." Isabella said. I looked at Kadan and shook my head. Isabella was wearing leather pants that formed her way to well. So was Derik. Leather seemed popular among hunters especially pants. Isabella reached into her denim jack and keys. My eyes landed on her Harley.

It was black with a big stripe of dark red on each side. There were little skulls on it. "Custom design." Isabella said answering my question. I nodded. Isabella swung her leg over and pushed herself on. She looked at me. "Come on, hop on." Isabella  said patting the seat behind her. She threw me a helmet that I clipped on.
I went over and mimicked her moves of getting on. "Either lean back and enjoy the ride or hold on to my shoulders or waist, mostly waist the shoulders could cause accidents." Isabella said. I was not taking risks of falling off so I held on to her waist.

Isabella smirked and revved the engine. "Hope your ready." Isabella said. "How bad could it b-" I was cut off when Isabella sped off. "Damn it, couldn't give me a moment?" I asked yelling.  "Nope, the speed is like freedom." Isabella said as her hair blew back. My bangs blew in my face.

"This is like running when I'm a wolf but more dangerous." I yelled out. Isabella simply laughed at me. 'Why do you get all the fun.' Ash was getting on my nerves. "Well I wouldn't know what that's like." Isabella said. I laughed at that.
Isabella then did a sharp turn. "Oh my lord!" I yelled. "Relax wolf boy." Isabella said laughing. Then she nailed the speed. "We're gonna die!" I yelled. "No we're not, I'm not gonna die at 6 am." Isabella said. She then stopped in front of my brothers.
"Dalton you look like you're ready to die." Max said as his arm was slung around Amethyst who looked at me quietly. I got off in a hurry. "Who's next cause after this me and Derik have training." Isabella said. People bolted towards Isabella.

Published. Am I awesome or what. You guys are awesome to. I had candy. My house is like a sauna so I'm doing something so weird. Shorts and tank-top.  I painted a picture of Dalton and Isabella as anime characters, comment or PM me if you want to see. Don't forget to vote, comment, or follow or don't, whatever makes your cookie float down the milk river. Bye my little marshmallows.