:Chapter 39:

:Isabella:

"I think I'm dead." I said. Paris laughed at me. "Your not." Paris said. "I've trained before, but never like that." I said standing up. Paris nodded at me. "Well we can do this anytime you want." Paris said. I nodded as I dusted off my leather pants.

"Well later." I said. Paris nodded as I left. "Damn she fights hard." I muttered, rubbing my arm. My iPhone went off playing comin in hot by Hollywood Undead. Taking it out I looked at my text message. Unknown. "How the hell did they get my number." I whispered as I started reading the text. Tomorrow we will finally meet, I'll get to do what I've always wanted.

My grip on my phone tightened. Gavial had seriously gotten my number to threaten me. I am going to kill him slowly. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a corner.

A hand covered my mouth just as I was about to scream. Looking at my attacker I wanted to kill someone. Dalton stood there. "Don't scream." Dalton said as he uncovered my mouth. "What the hell do you want." I said feeling my patience begin to snap.

Dalton reached into the pocket of his shorts and pulled out a piece of paper. Unfolding it he showed it to me. It was the message from Gavial. "Your not going." Dalton said. I laughed at him. "Your funny, you have no control over me." I said as Dalton caged me in. "I'm the Alpha." Dalton said. "Of Black Crescent Moon, which I'm not apart of, oh and I'm also not a werewolf." I said. "Your gonna be the Luna." Dalton said smiling at me.

"I don't have time for things like that and I never even said I'd mate myself to you." I said. "If you don't, they'll mate me to someone else." Dalton said picking up my wrist. "That's better than me." I said looking Dalton in his eyes. A growl came from Dalton. "I refuse to have anyone but you, I'll kill the girl that tries taking your place." Dalton said picking up a piece of my hair.

It's like trying to tell a toddler no. "I'm a hunter." I said. "Quit, it's simple." Dalton said. "I told you before I'm never quitting." I said. Dalton groaned as he rested his head against mine. "What about your dreams?" Dalton asked. "Last time I had a dream was before my family died which was being a vampire princess, my dream now is to make this fucked up place a little safer." I said pushing Dalton off of me.

"Then be both, you don't have to rule my pack, just be there I need you." Dalton said grabbing me and slamming me into his chest. 'You know you want to love him.' I closed my eyes. "No you don't." I said. Dalton tightened his hold on me. "I do, I've waited my whole entire life for my mate, I'm not just gonna let you go." Dalton said. 'There's a werewolf-vampire, he's hurt.'

I pushed Dalton off. "Someone's here and they weren't invited." I said as I ran in the direction Satan told me to. Dalton ran after me. "Where?" Dalton asked. "West border." I said grabbing my dagger. Dalton nodded as he started mind-linking his pack.

I sped up as we entered the west border. Making a right I saw a chestnut wolf struggling to get up. He looked at me with his jade eyes. At that moment I knew who it was. Leif. There were hybrids surrounding him. Right then he shifted to his human form. He looked at me with a sad look in his eyes. Then he mouthed 'hide or run.'

"Where is she, I know you know, I can smell her on you." The redhead hybrid demanded his pupils red. Leif coughed up blood and smirked at them. "I'd never tell you." Leif said his eyes turning into slits like a vampires. The hybrids laughed at him like hyenas. "Then die." The hybrid said smirking as he went to strike.

Just as he was about to I threw the dagger right in between his eyes. He looked at me for a moment then fell to the ground dead. The hybrids eyes snapped to me. "I told you to run." Leif whispered. "Leaving people to die, isn't my thing, even if their rogues." I said reaching for my other dagger.