:Chapter 33:

:Dalton:

"Seriously." Rory said sitting down next to me on my bed. I looked behind me at Isabella who was sleeping on my bed. "She was gonna reject me, I don't want to live without her, I'm keeping her." I said sternly.

Rory rolled his eyes as he got up. "You know when she wakes up, she won't be to happy." Rory said. I nodded. "I know, but if it means that I can keep Isabella, I'll do it." I said as I removed the covers from her. Rory sighed as he left the room closing the door.

I scooted up and laid beside Isabella. Her hair was plastered on her face. Her skin was extremely pale. You could tell it was not foundation. I pushed her hair out of her face. I touched her skin. She was colder than most humans but not vampire cold. More like a demon cold.

Her arms suddenly wrapped around my waist. Isabella always seemed to hold something in her sleep. My eyes shot to Hades and Aries as they jumped on the bed. Isabella had already hitched a leg over me. I smiled at her. I was happy at the thought of her being in my arms.
Ash purred at this. 'Can we please mate?' 'Learn to control your hormones. This is a step by step process.'

My guess was she was scared to get to close to people. Afraid that I'd just one day die and leave her all alone. I hugged her back. There was no way I was leaving this world. I was immortal. We'd stay young forever. I'll always look like this unless I don't want to.

I looked down at her stomach. This gonna be so risky. I pushed up her shirt and looked down at the pentagram. I reached out and touched the pentagram. "Convocar Satanás." I whispered. I keep my hand on the pentagram. I'm seriously trying to summon Satan.

Blue flames appeared in my room. They faded and revealed a man between 23-25. His brown hair was shoulder length. His brown eyes stared into my eyes. "Wow, you actually managed to summon me." Satan said. He was really intimidating. "What do you want?" Satan asked as he crossed his arms over his bare chest.

"Is Isabella ever gonna accept me?" I asked. "Yes, but she'll always be in denial and might punch you once in awhile, but don't mix her up with an abusive girlfriend cause she's far from that." Satan said. I looked down at Isabella. "Ok." I said. I took my hand off the pentagram and Satan disappeared.

I leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "I'll wait forever for you." I whispered. Just then Isabella opened her eyes. I laughed nervously and started backing away. "Nice day it is?" I asked. Isabella sat up, death gleaming in her eyes. "Why did you knock me out?" Isabella asked.

Relax this will be easy. I latched onto Isabella's waist. "I love you, please don't leave me, you can even move in here and give up hunting cause I'll find the rogues that offed your family and kill them slowly." I said very quickly.

"I'm not just a hunter for my family," Isabella started. "I'm preventing families from being destroyed, I'm doing what I would of been doing even if my family was alive, the Knights are an one of the ancient family of Knights." Isabella said.

I let go of Isabella and looked her in the eyes. "Please." I said. Isabella shook her head. "I'm never gonna give up hunting." Isabella said as she got off of my bed. Then Isabella walked out of my room. Hades gave me this look that said 'Why-Are-You-Standing-There-Go-After-Her.'

Standing up I ran after her. "Isabella!" I yelled. I jumped over the stairs. The door slammed shut taking Isabella with it. No way was I losing her. I ran out the door. It was pouring outside. Isabella was walking away. Probably to Orchid's.

I ran at Isabella and grabbed her arm and turned her around. Our eyes met. Isabella looked so conflicted. Just as she started turning around, I grabbed her chin and slammed my lips into hers. I poured every emotion I had for her into it. I wrapped my arms around her waist.