:Chapter 37:

:Dalton:

"Isabella seriously agreed to go on a date with you?" Kadan asked shocked as he took a bite out of his pizza. We were eating at Sweet Lagoon, a witch restaurant. There pizza's were to die for. "I might of blackmailed her." I said stuffing my face with pizza. Alana sighed at me. "You really are in idiot in romance." Alana said resting her head on Kadan's chest.

"How?" I asked putting my pizza down. "You blackmailed her, you should of waited until she was at least interested in you." Alana said as she pushed herself into Kadan. I swear if Isabella ever does that, the world will end. "So I'm suppose to do what you do and mark instantly without asking wait one week then mate to were my mate can barely stand?" I asked with a smirk.

They both turned the color of their pepperoni. Alana then hid her face in Kadan's leather jacket. Jesse, my other bestfriend smirked at them. "You are never gonna let me live this down are you?" Kadan asked swinging an arm around Alana and pulling her in. "Nope." I said popping the p.

Suddenly the scent of a rogue filled my senses. Everyone else noticed it to. A guy walked by with chestnut hair and jade eyes. He had chemistry books tucked into his bag. "He's half vampire." Kadan whispered as the guy sat down next to Kane. "That's Leif, he's a rogue hybrid." Alana whispered.

I nodded. "He's not a bad rogue, he wasn't put on the list to be eliminated." Alana said. Kadan turned around and kissed Alana. This resulted in them making out. "I did not want to see this." I said getting up. "Go get ready for your date, I left some things there." Alana shouted.

I nodded as I ran out to my brothers Bugatti. My car was being fixed, I might of crashed it getting to Isabella's. I was also paying to fix up Isabella's Harley even though she told me not to. Getting in I started speeding home not being able to wait for our dance.

It was a twenty minute drive but I had finally gotten home. Waiting for the door to open I made a dash for the house. Rory sat in the kitchen with a few friends. "Date?" Rory asked as he ate a ship. "Yup." I answered yelling as I ran up the stairs.

Running down the maze of my home I jumped into my room. My room's walls were white in the back. Running over to the bed my eyes landed on the outfits picked out for our date. Harley Quinn's outfit from Suicide Squad comic and The Jokers. I was bringing Isabella to a cosplay convention, then dinner.

I started stripping of my clothes and putting on my outfit. Soon I was in a red leather jacket and a pair of blue studded pants. I looked down at the hair sprays, green and red. Picking up the green I went to a mirror and started spraying my hair green. Looking at myself I smiled.

"Dalton Isabella's here." Rory said opening my door. "Tell her to come in." I said pushing aside my bangs. Isabella then walked in. She was in a pair of leggings and hoodie. Trying to seem unlikeable, not gonna work. "I got an outfit for you." I said running over to the Harley Quinn costume.

Picking it up I handed it to Isabella. It contained of black and red shorts with black and red thigh highs a black and red corset and gloves plus a pair of boots. "We're going to a cosplay convention." I said with a smile. Isabella looked up and smiled. "Ok." Isabella said.
************
"That was so fun." Isabella said walking out of the comic con. I smiled and nodded at her. "Thought you'd like that, now we're going to dinner, just have to change and wash out the hair spray." I said as we climbed into the Bugatti. "Where?" Isabella asked tilting her head to the side.

"And I swear if its some fast food restaurant, I will kill you." Isabella said. "Nope, its a nice restaurant." I said starting the car up. "If you think I'm gonna kiss you, your gonna be very disappointed." Isabella said as she played with the strings of her corset. "Yes ma'am." I said with a smirk. That earned me a punch in the shoulder.