:Chapter 43:

:Dalton:

Ash collided with Gavial knocking him down. I was so pissed that he'd even touch her. Not to mention that fact that he broke her wrist and leg. Ash snapped his jaws at Gavial. Gavial pushed himself up and wiped some blood from his cheek. "Your gonna regret that you mutt." Gavial growled out.

Gavial's body flipped backwards and turned into smoke. The smoke started taking a form into a huge dog. Then it solidified. It resembled a German Shepard but had floppy ears and had a misty body with some flames. This was Gavial's hellhound form. Gavial snapped his jaws at me. Ash bared his teeth.

They started circling each other. Ash snapped his jaws at Gavial who tilted his head in a taunting way. There was no way Ash was gonna make the first move. Gavial then launched himself at Ash. They both went rolling across the ground in a blur of fangs and claws. Gavial pinned Ash to the ground and sank his teeth into his shoulder.

Ash let out a loud whimper but then he kicked at Gavial with his hind legs and scratched his stomach hard knocking him off. The minute Gavial went across the ground Ash leaped at him. Teeth sunk into Gavials shoulder blade. Ash then pushed Gavial across the arena. Ash then threw Gavial across the arena and snarled. "Your stronger than I thought." Gavial's voice said. Of course he could talk.

Ash simply snapped his jaws and clawed the dirt. Gavial growled and flames came flashing at us. Ash jumped away just to be singed. Ash whimpered as his fur and skin was burned. But it would heal later. Right now Ash didn't care about anything but defeating Gavial. I could hear Isabella's heavy breathing. She was losing a lot of blood.

Ash snarled at Gavial ignoring the pain in his side. Ash then ran at Gavial snapping his jaws blinded by rage. 'Be careful, we promised Isabella that we wouldn't die.' Ash simply growled as he collided with Gavial burning himself more. 'You idiot your gonna be a marshmallow soon.' 'He's not gonna hurt Isabella more.'

Ash sunk his teeth into Gavial's already open wound. Gavial let out a whimper-growl when Ash sunk his teeth in deeper. Right then Gavial aimed at Ash's neck and grabbed it sinking it but not enough to kill. Gavial then pushed us across the arena and threw our body into the stands. Gavial snarled lifting his lip. Then he licked his chops. He was going in to kill us. Ash attempted to get up but when he did Gavial pounced at him.

A dagger flew into Gavial's shoulder. Gavial fell off of me. Both of our gazes went to Isabella who's hand was in a throwing position. Gavial looked at me and gave me this smirk. He then ran at Isabella. He was seriously gonna try to mate her like this. Tears were streaming down Isabella's face as she scooted back, pain in her face.

Ash forced himself up and ran after Gavial. Just as he was about to go in for Isabella, Ash threw himself on top of him sinking his claws in. Gavial bucked Ash off but Ash ran at Gavial and slashed at his face, leaving three claw marks. Gavial pounced on my Ash's shoulders bringing him down. Gavial then sunk his claws in. Ash whimpered but kicked him off.

Turning around Ash jumped onto Gavial's back and wrapped his jaw around Gavial's throat and clamped down. Gavial slammed himself into the ground knocking Ash off. Gavial had black blood dripping onto the ground. His neck had a huge tear in it, but it didn't even seem to affect to him. Gavial then launched himself at Ash. They both rolled across the ground snapping at each other.

I could hear Isabella's cry. Ash's eyes flickered to Isabella then back to Gavial. Ash was now fueled by rage. Ash landed on top and bared his teeth at Gavial. Ash repeatedly snapped his jaws at Gavial and sank his teeth into his shoulder. Gavial leaned forward and set his body on fire. Ash jumped off his body being singed. Gavial then threw Ash across the arena.