:Chapter 41:

:Isabella:

Opening my door I motioned Dalton in. "Wow." Dalton said. I painted my entire room. It started as horses running then faded into a midnight sky with stars that glowed in dark then it faded to a forest which contained eight wolves then it faded into band logos. "You paint good." Dalton said walking up to the wolves. "These look like my brothers." Dalton commented. "I just paint what I feel looks good." I said looking at Dalton's back.

"Canopy bed?" Dalton questioned. I turned red at that. "I never had one so in I decided to get one." I muttered. Dalton simply smiled at me when I said that. Men were weird and confusing. My phone then went off. I reached for it and looked at the message. It was from Orchid. 'I wanted to tell you the Organization wants you to investigate The Nightfall stadium, that's what Layla said.'

Ok so Orchid is alive. 'Ok thanks.' I hit send and then slipped my phone back in. Dalton looked back at me. "What's Nightfall stadium?" Dalton asked. I sighed. "Sit down." I said motioning to my bed. Dalton sat on the bed next me.

"Nightfall stadium was a demon fighting arena, they fought to the death there," I started looking at Dalton. "Only one demon made it out alive, they did this for reputation and to be feared," I said pushing hair back. "Every year of the sixth month of sixth day, demons flood that stadium and fight." I finished looking at Dalton.

"Demons are merciless creatures, barely anything can compare to them except angels, but even angels have a hard time defeating them." I said. 'Nothing could defeat the five.' "Then there's the five," I said looking at Dalton who seemed slightly scared.

"What's the five?" Dalton asked. I sighed, this was gonna be hard. "The five are a group of demons, it contains of Satan the ruler of hell, Lucifer the first general, Ashiya the second general, Lilith the third general, and lastly Death the fourth general, no ones even been able to compare to them, not even the archangels." I said remembering what they all looked like. As the most powerful vessel, I could see demons true forms and the five were creations of beauty. They resembled sin.

"How were they created?" Dalton asked. This was an interesting story.

"When Lucifer fell from heaven he wanted to bring Heaven to its knees, at this time Christianity was big, Lucifer desired four humans consumed in sin, he traveled around the world, he created the seven deadly sins in the process, when he found Lilith he saw a girl who was used so much she was covered in lust, he turned her seeing her being able to fool angels and humans with sex , Ashiya was a young baker who was struggling and had resulted in life of theft, Lucifer then turner him seeing he would follow orders blindly, Death was a wealthy heir who desired to please his Father and turned to murder, Lucifer turned him seeing he would be able to determine peoples death, the last was Satan a war general who wanted the world to be covered in blood, Lucifer turned Satan seeing him being able to bend people to his will." I said pushing my hair back.

"Why is Satan the king of hell, if Lucifer made him?" Dalton asked his face showing confusion. Never really understood that either. "Lucifer was the king of hell but gave it to Satan wanting to escape hell." I said. "Did he?" Dalton asked interested.

"You can only escape by vessel except for one way." I said. Dalton nodded. "Its suicide to do it, every century a demon resembling a red tornado appears in the valley of death, this is a way out, Lucifer found it along with a Raven demon, the raven demon flew at it and went in but the demon tore it apart, Lucifer decided to instead search for his vessel." I said.

"Demons are harsh." Dalton said. I laughed at that. "When I became Satan's vessel and let him in, I thought I was praying to God but he didn't even answer me, sometimes demons can have a nice side, it's like Yin and Yang." I said pushing my hair back. Dalton nodded at me.