Chapter 5

Isabella's P.O.V.
Me and the Rogue went crashing into the ground. It was the boy from the lunchroom. I tried pushing him off but I failed.

God damn these rogues are really annoying. His teeth were bared at me. He snapped at me which I dodged each. I pushed him off of me and rolled to the side and jumped up.

I glared at the two rogues before me. I was gonna punch there faces in. "She's not much of talker so this should be easy" The blonde said smirking.

The brown haired one nodded. I smirked at this. The blonde sent himself at me. Just before he got me I rolled out of the way and stood up then kicked him in the shins hearing a nice satisfying crunch.

"What the hell your suppose to be weak" He growled out. I simply laughed at that. "Gonna scream" I asked him cocking a eyebrow. "You were so shy in school what the hell" He said.

I kicked him in the side bored. "Your very boring, at least try to entertain me" I taunted. "Fuck you" He growled out. "Sorry not into mutts" I teased.

Heavy footsteps were heard. I grabbed my dagger and swiftly turned around and threw it at the brown haired ones chest.

I smirked as the life poured from his green eyes. They were so easy. I grabbed a knife from my boot and threw it at Blondie hitting him square in the chest. He dropped to the ground dead.

I sighed pushing my bangs out of my eyes. "A little to messy" I muttered. A bent down and grabbed a dagger and marked SA in the guys chest. Blood flowed from the wound. I threw a white rose on the guys chest then walked away smirking.

I grabbed my helmet and got on my bike and drove off with my remaining food. What the hell was with those wolves they had red eyes.