:Chapter 26:

:Isabella:

"So who here is going to the Halloween dance?" Mrs. Clarkson asked. The whole entire classroom raised the door. "Well good because we're going to decorate the gym and cafeteria for it." Mrs. Clarkson said. Students started groaning. "Well class let's go." Mrs. Clarkson. Everyone grabbed their bags and started exiting. I grabbed my bag and ran up to Derik.

"You have a date for the dance?" I asked with a smirk. "Actually I do." Derik said. My eyes widened at that. "Really who is it?" I asked eagerly. "My lips are sealed, you'll find out at the dance." Derik said. Then he lightly flicked my forehead.

Derik walked ahead of me to some football members in jerseys. Not only was there a dance but a game. Alana bounced up beside him. She was in a cheerleading outfit. "I still can't believe your a cheerleader." I said. Alana smiled at me. "I have a reason." She said. "What's the reason?" I asked.

"Alana!" A voice yelled. Kadan ran up to her and picked her up hugging her. I wanted to throw up. I hate lovey dovey stuff. I usually pretend to be sick on Valentine's day but I do take the candy. Kadan was wearing a football jersey. "Now I know." I said.

Dalton ran after Kadan. He was in a football jersey. If I'm correct all of Dalton's brothers that go to high school are on the football team. Even Andrew is. Andrew doesn't even seem like the sporty type. I really don't like sports. Unless skateboarding counts.
Kadan put Alana down. Alana turned to me with this smirk. "You should join the cheerleading squad." Alana said. Somehow Derik had reappeared beside appear. "Isabella do something athletic that's not skateboarding, that'll be like a miracle." Derik said.

"Why?" Alana questioned. "Isabella is not athletic when it comes to sports." Derik said. "Then how did she end up as the second strongest hunter?" Kadan asked. "Can I see your hand?" I asked. Kadan looked at the guys and shrugged.

He handed me his hand. Grabbing it I twisted it and threw him on his back. Alana looked shocked but laughed at Kadan. "So mature." Dalton muttered. I grabbed his hand then flipped him over. "Priceless." Alana said laughing. Dalton glared at me from down there. Dalton stood up and towered over me.

Kadan stood up with the help of Alana. Dalton looked down at me. "How is it down there?" Dalton asked. My face turned bright red. Nico laughed at me. He just made a joke about me being short. I glared at him. "How is it up there!" I yelled at him.

Kadan simply laughed. "Just because I tower over you and your short doesn't mean I can't hear you." Dalton said. He's trying to one up. I smirked at him. I've brought the most calmest people to the brink of sanity. "I'm not short, I'm fun sized." I said. Your move.

Dalton looked shocked. Time to embarrass him even more. "What's the matter cat got your tongue?" I asked. Dalton turned the color of a red pepper. Everyone started laughing.

Derik looked at me and nodded. Then we both took off running down the hallway. "Hey get back here, I'm not done with you!" Dalton yelled at me. I looked at Derik and laughed. We ran into the cafeteria and saw only a few people.

I ran up to a girl with purple pastel hair. "Hey so what can I help with?" I asked. She turned around and smiled at me. From what I could tell she was a fae. "Hi I'm Moonbeam, you can start with putting streamers up." Moonbeam said. "Ok thanks." I said.
I walked up to the walls and got up on the stool. I grabbed some tape and streamers. I got some tape out and held it. I started putting up streamers. This took about thirty minutes till I was on my last one. Just as I put it up the fire alarm went off.

Kids literally ran out the door grabbing their bags on their way out. The stool shook and then I fell off. Bracing myself for the impact I closed my eyes but I meet nothing. I opened my eyes and stared into pools of crystal blue with gold flecks. I was currently in Dalton's arms. Everyone who was here was gone.