:Chapter 36:

:Isabella:
"Idiot, idiot, idiot." I muttered smacking myself in the face. Swinging my feet over the Harley, I sighed. I have to go on date with Dalton tomorrow.  When looking up idiot in the dictionary you will see my name. I started up my Harley with a nice roar to the engine. Then I sped off.

My eyes drifted to the forest. I don't know why but this specific forest put me on the edge. Ignoring my gut feeling I continued driving. Nothing was here or gonna attack me. It's not even the day for my encounter with Gavial. Honestly I needed to stop being on edge.

Looking at the forest I saw a black dog standing there. Vilhry. Our red eyes met and so many emotions were shared. See my hellhound protector was here to. Suddenly the hellhound started running after me. Vilhry was pacing himself with me. That made me feel safe. Just then Vilhry threw his body at me knocking me off my Harley and sending it across the ground.

His nails dug into my shoulder as we slid across the ground. Where the hell was that S.W.A.T. team. He snapped his jaws in my face in a threatening way. This hellhound was not Vilhry. His teeth then dug into my denim jacket, blood sprouting against it. I looked at the my hand. I needed Ferrell or I was dead meat. As if reading my mind the hellhound clawed at my hand.

I let out a high pitched scream as his claws sunk in. He let go of my shoulder and my blood dripped from his muzzle down onto my face. Nothing but pain shot from my shoulder. He gave me a look saying 'Give in.' I coughed up blood. "I'll never give in." I whispered as more blood trickled down from my mouth. The hellhound snarled at me.

Then he lunged at my throat. Just as he was about to tear my throat it a huge wolf slammed into it. I scooted away. The hellhound shook it's head as it regained it's stance. The wolf snarled slamming it's foot into the ground. It's fur was a tan with streaks of and strawberry blonde black. The wolf also seemed to be made of mist, partially.

It turned it's head to me and our eyes met. The pupils of the wolf was red. This wolf in front of me was a hybrid. The wolf then focused on the hellhound and snarled. They both sprung at each other snapping at each other.

I examined my hand which looked like it was run over. "Ferrell." I whispered. There was fur brushing against my skin. I opened my eyes hoping to see Ferrell and I did. His eyes glanced down at me. His gaze landed on the hellhound and he snarled. The hellhound had the hybrid pinned down and was going in for the kill.

Ferrell launched himself at the hellhound his jaws snapping fiercely. The hellhound seem shocked but also scared. Ferrell collided with the hellhound and grabbed it by it's neck. "Magenta." I said summoning my other hellion. A smaller hellion ran past me and at the hellhound to join Ferrell in the attack on the hellhound. Ha, attack on hellhound.

Magenta jumped onto the hellhound's back and started snapping at his neck. Magenta was more of a tracker and Ferrell was a magnificent killer. Ferrell body slammed the hellhound sending him flying. Magenta clawed at the hellhound as she jumped off his back and landed next to the hybrid.

Ferrell ran at the hellhound and wrapped his jaws around the hellhounds neck and there was a solid snap. Magenta sent herself at his soul her jaws snapping around his soul. Ferrell and Magenta jumped back as the hellhound went up in flames.

My gaze focused on the hybrid. It tried saving me and not killing me. Ferrell and Magenta started emitting a glow as they turned into their human forms.

Ferrell's bright green hair was spiked up this time. He was in a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a vintage jacket and grey DCs. His bright green eyes landed on me. Magenta's purple hair was thrown across her forehead as her indigo eyes landed on me. She was in a Alice in Wonderland dress with purple stockings and black platforms plus a white vintage jacket.