:Chapter 27:

:Dalton:

"Thanks for being my date." I told Isabella. Isabella looked at me and nodded. "This is gonna sound crazy, but do you wanna stay at my house?" I asked. "Dalton were not even dating, I'm not having sex with you." Isabella said. 'You will one day.' "No I meant I'm inviting Kadan over and he's inviting Alana over." I said.

"Oh then, yes." Isabella said smiling. "Now to dress up for Gotham." Isabella says. I sighed but laughed. "Well Harley lets go." I said. That got me a punch to the stomach.

***********

I started at my costume in shock. "What is this." I asked looking at my purple striped tuxedo. Then down at my pants. Isabella sprayed my hair green. Isabella looked at me like I was an idiot. "You are the Joker." Isabella said looking at me.

Isabella sprayed half her hair bright blood red. She was in a skin tight black and red corset. Her chest was pushed up in it. Then she had on leather pants that were red and black with black diamonds on the red and red diamonds on the black. I had to admit she made a hot Harley Quinn.

"Took you long enough Dalton." Nico said. Nico was in a green tuxedo with a question mark on the back. I simply rolled my eyes. Looking at Isabella's corset a thought came to my head. "That looks tight, does it hurt?" I asked. Ash was really enjoying this outfit.

Isabella looked down and shrugged. "It doesn't bother me." Isabella said. It bothers me, I can see your cleavage but I can't do anything. At least the Hunter's mark wasn't showing. Isabella then laced up her boots.

Nico handed her a pillow case then me a pillow case. "How much candy are we getting?" I asked. "Filling these bags twice." Isabella said. Nico fist-bumped Isabella with a grin. "Let's go already, time to sucker a lot of people for candy." Isabella said. I sighed but then a grin spread across my face. "Let's go then."

We practically flew down the stairs. Opening the door I ran down the driveway. "We're gonna walk, the woods are pretty at night." I said. Nico nodded but Isabella stiffened. We all started walking down the street. I noticed Isabella was practically almost on top of Nico.

I looked at Nico who simply shrugged. "Are you alright?" I asked Isabella. "Perfect." Isabella managed out. "Then why are you practically on top of Nico?" I asked. Nico looked down at Isabella and nodded. "I hate the woods at night." Isabella muttered.

Ok now that is just. Both of us laughed. Isabella glared at us. "Its not funny." Isabella said. I stopped laughing, which was extremely hard. "Really?" I asked. "It's personal." Isabella muttered crossing her arms across her chest. Then I remembered her family. They lived around the woods.

I punched Nico shutting up. "It's about her family." I whispered. Nico instantly stopped. I did like the woods, but Isabella hated them. "Then why are you a Hunter?" I asked. "I don't just look in the woods for my targets." Isabella said. Even Nico was shocked. "They do have lives too you know." I said. "Mind blown." I whispered. "Yup." Nico said.

Isabella rolled her eyes at us. Nico swung his arm around Isabella. "No worries I'll protect ya Puddin." Nico said. I don't understand anymore. Isabella punched Nico lightly. "Only Harley can do the Puddin, and Harley needs no protection." Isabella said.

"The Joker is confused." I said. They looked at me and rolled their eyes. "Don't do that again." Nico said. I pouted slightly crossing my arms across my chest.
Isabella walked up to me and smirked. I looked down at her. "Shorty." I said. Then I was kicked in the knee. "I'm 5"2 in these boots." Isabella said. "In reality your 4"11, just given yourself three extra inches." I said patting her cheeks.