:Chapter 9:

:Dalton:
Walking into class my eyes darted towards Isabella. She was sitting calmly in her seat surprisingly. I sorta wanted to go talk to her. But I decided I should let her cool down first.

Walking up to my seat behind her I sat down. She obviously didn't know I was here. I really liked that. That means she wouldn't know I was staring at her the entire time.

I'm sorta surprised. This is college calculus. Only extremely smart kids could make it. It was rare to find a new student that was in advanced classes.

That makes Isabella smart. She's also very athletic. She'd make the perfect Luna for my pack. Having a strong Luna and a strong Alpha will make my pack even more feared. But the downside to her is she's a human. I could maybe turn her. 'I'd pay to see you try to do that'. I rolled my eyes.

Isabella instantly turned around and glared at me. Kadan walked in and sat next to me. "What'd you do to Isabella?" Kadan whispered to me. "Looked at her." I said slumping my head on the desk.

Kadan sighed. "She's like a ticking time bomb." Kadan said looking at her. "Yep." I said bored. Right then the teacher Mrs. Lessbinburg walked in. She was a werewolf to. But she was older than my Dad.

"Ok class today we'll be working in groups of three so get together and I'll pass out the worksheet." Mrs.Lessinburg said as she got out worksheets. Students got up and ran to their groups. "Later." Kadan said rushing over to Alana.

"Dalton." A soft male voice said. I looked up into a pair of emerald green eyes. My younger brother Nico stood there with a smile. His natural silver colored hair was swept to the side.

You see Nico was a genius. He's that kid in class everyone wants to copy off of his homework and test. He's only 15 but he's in a grade ahead of his friends.

"Do you want to be in a group?" Nico asked. Looking around I nodded. Isabella wasn't in a group. "Nico go ask her if she wants to join us." I commanded pointing at Isabella. Nico raised and eyebrow but went with it.

In less than a minute Nico had brought back Isabella. She groaned when she saw me. "Your brothers aren't you?" Isabella asked. "Guilty." I said with a smirk.

I'm sorta the devil and Nico the angel.

Nico laughed slightly. Sighing Isabella sat where Kadan was sitting and Nico sat on the other side of me.

Mrs.Lessinburg started passing out the papers to the students. My eyes shifted to Isabella. She had her head underneath her chin. Her deep royal blue eyes were surveying the room with interest.

Sometimes women confuse me.

I shook my head and focused on the worksheet handed to me. "So let's get this started." I said cracking my knuckles. They both rolled their eyes at me. Bring it on.

-Le Timeskip brought to you by my sponsor Hot Topic, now use your imagination *rainbow appears*-

Right then the bell rang. Everyone let out breaths of relief. I don't blame them, the worksheet was really hard. Grabbing my binder I stood up. Nico looked at Isabella and smirked at me. He then strutted away like nothing had ever happened.

I looked at Isabella who started walking away. I sighed. I am so going to get killed for this. Running after her as she made her way down to art. "Isabella!" I yelled out. People started staring at me like I was some love-deprived maniac. Hey I'm a soon to be alpha werewolf and my mate is ignoring me.

A mans\ got to do what a man has to do. Or werewolf.

She completely ignored me and continued walking forward. "Isabella!" I yelled out again. Ignored. Ash started growling. 'Calm down'. Ok that was it. Running forward I grabbed her shoulder and pushed her aside. Students were no longer in the hallway. Right then the tardy bell rang.

"Thanks a lot you made me late." Isabella said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at her. Over dramatic. It's only one tardy and I know the art teacher. She's my Dad's bestfriend. She loves me.

"Well maybe if you weren't ignoring me, this wouldn't of happened." I countered back. Isabella looked down, not meeting my eyes. "Well whatever, now let me go." Isabella said commanding me, suddenly getting the courage to look me in the eyes.

I raised my eyebrow at that. Defying me. This is new.

With my grip on her shoulders I slammed her into a row of lockers but not to hard. I placed my knee between her legs to prevent her from kneeing me there. I smirked down at her. Never really realized how much taller I am compared to her.

Isabella was completely shocked at the situation. Ash was currently happy that I was dominating her instead of letting her get her own way. "You look like a deer in the headlights." I teased. Her face turned red but then she scowled at me. I simply smirked at her.

I ran my hand down her side. I could feel her shiver against me. Ash was practically howling in pleasure at being so close to his mate. I could see Isabella trying to form words. She looked pretty anger. But I know she's enjoying it. Any mate who is being pinned by their mate would be. Even if she's human.

"What's the matter, did the dog catch you off guard." I asked as I pressed my body further onto her. There was so much friction between us right now. Electricity was dancing in my veins at how close we were.

I could feel her skin pressing against mine. I pushed my chest against hers. She turned bright red. I do have an eight pack after all. She looked me in the eyes and I swear we had a moment. I placed one of my hands on one side of her then my other hand on the other side. Now I had her caged in.

She shrank back. I don't know why but I really liked that idea. I guess Ash was really influencing me. I really hope I don't do something stupid like mark her and mate. She made the most innocent face. Ok its official. Ash has gone to heaven. He was howling in pleasure. 'Mine, mine, mine, mine, must mark her and mate.' I was really holding myself back now. I had to do something beside this to calm Ash down.

Leaning forward I did it. My lips met Isabella's. Shocks of electricity started shooting through me. Isabella closed her eyes and slumped against the locker.

I let my arms slide around her waist and support her up. Now my hot sexy mate was crushed against me. Oh and don't forget I'm making out with her.

I moved my lips against hers hoping for any type of reaction. Surprisingly she started kissing back. This better be her first kiss. I ran my hand down her spine. I could feel her shivering against me. This is good for my health.

Just don't want to shift and scare her. I nibbled on her bottom lip. I could feel her lip ring pressing into my lip. I had to admit it was pretty hot. I slightly tugged on the ring. A tiny squeak left her mouth. I smirked into the kiss.

Hands pressed against my chest. Suddenly I was pushed off of her. A very flustered and blushing Isabella stood there attempting to glare me down. "What the fuck." Isabella said. I noticed her lips were slightly swollen from me.

I flipped my bangs. "That's just saying your mine." I said with a flirty wink. Then I turned away and walked out like I owned the place. Check off making out with Isabella.