:Chapter 28:

:Isabella:

I woke up on something hard but soft.  I opened my eyes and saw Dalton's face. He was asleep with Nico leaning on his shoulder. I fell asleep on Dalton. But he didn't move me. When he wakes up he's going to die.

I stood up and stretched my muscles popping them back into place. Andrew woke up and looked at me. "Enjoy your slumber on Dalton's chest?" Andrew asked smirking. I threw a couch pillow at him. He caught it with his teeth and winked.

"Wanna play a prank on all of them?" Andrew asked. A smirk crept on my face. "Of course I do." I said. Andrew stood up and walked to the kitchen, motioning for me to follow him. We tip-toed into the kitchen.

Andrew opened the fridge and motioned me in. I went in and started grabbing things. By the end we had a bunch of stuff. This contained of strawberry and grape jam, whip cream, chocolate and strawberry syrup and peanut butter and sprinkles. I smirked at Andrew and fist bumped him.

We all walked back. "You take Dalton's side, I'll take Derik's side." Andrew said. I nodded and made my way to my side.

Crouching down between Dalton and Nico I got the whip cream ready. I started squirting it on Dalton's lips and cheeks. Then I squirted it on his hand. I spread jam on his forehead. Then I spread peanut butter where a mustache would be. Then I put sprinkles on his face. I did the same to the rest.

I looked at Andrew and smirked. We went up and fist bumped. "You make an epic evil partner." Andrew said. "Back at you." I said. "I may be an omega but I'm a wicked omega." Andrew said. "I'm the wicked vessel." I said. "Wake them up." Andrew said.

I smirked. "The hybrids are coming, the hybrids are coming!" I yelled. All of them shot up and started yelling things. Dalton touched his cheek and froze. "Stop." Dalton commanded looking at the whip cream on his cheek.

They all started looking in the mirrors behind the couches. "Andrew!" Dalton yelled. "Isabella." Derik said in a low threatening voice. "Run." Derik mouthed to me. I turned the other way and ran. Andrew was right beside me.

We ran out the door and jumped over the railing. Andrew started running with his werewolf speed with me a few paces behind me. "I'm gonna shift, you go one way, I'll go the other way." Andrew said. I nodded. By now I could hear them chasing us.

Andrew then shifted into his midnight black wolf with the white stripe down his chest. His wolf eyes looked into mine and I nodded. Just as we got to the woods we went in different directions. I went left and Andrew went right.

I could hear someone chasing me. I had a feeling it was Dalton. 'Run like hell is chasing you.' 'Very supportive Satan.' 'I give awesome pep talks.' Looking behind me I saw Dalton chasing me. But it was only Dalton. I am so dead. I knew he was catching up to me.

Just as he jumped at me, I slammed into a stop and watched as his he slammed into a tree. "Ouch." Dalton groaned. I smirked then ran right, leaving Dalton in the dust. I guess I was truly wicked. 'We are both truly wicked.'

Just a I ran a little more a body collided with mine sending me tumbling to the ground. We both went sliding into a tree. I opened my eyes just to stare into Dalton's pissed ones. I was so a goner. Dalton's body was pressed against mine. Werewolves are hot, literally. There have un-normal temperatures that were hot.

Dalton placed his arms on my arms. "So, whip cream?" Dalton asked. "Don't forget sprinkles." I said poking is nose. Dalton simply smirked. "Lick it off." Dalton commanded. I looked at him like an idiot. "Yeah, your out of your mind." I said.