IMAGINE: Morning Fun

WARNING

THERE ARE EXPLICIT SCENCES AHEAD

_______________________________________________________

Y/N'S POV

I groaned lightly when I felt the stream of sunlight pour in through the wide open window. I scowled and turned over to where Gally was laying, fast asleep. I felt a smile grow on my face as I watched him, he looked more serene and at peace than I ever saw him throughout the day. I brushed back the hairs which had fallen in front of his face making him lift his hand to shoo away my fingers. Leaning over him, I placed gentle kisses all over his face causing him to scrunch up his face.

"Mmm"He mumbled, his voice raspy with sleep"_______ baby, I'm trying to sleep"I pouted at this when he opened an eye to look at me.

"It's morning my love"I continued, kissing my way down his jaw. 

"Not until I bother to get up, it's not"came the muffled reply making me roll my eyes. An idea formed in my head which I knew would have Gally up and about in no time so I mischievously smiled. I let my hands run over his bare back as I placed gentle kisses on his neck, making him turn over onto his back. I kissed my way down his body while straddling him, keeping an eye to see if he would wake up. Irritatingly, his face remained unchanged. I decided to increase my fun by slipping my hand into his boxers and gripping his member. He groaned but turned his head into his pillow.

"Nice try sweetheart"I smiled as I ran my teeth down his chest and abdomen, pulling his underwear down. I placed gentle kisses up his member while rolling his balls around in my hand. I glanced up to see him lying still, almost too still to be sleeping. I continued my task and began to take him into my mouth while kneading his lower half. As I pulled out slowly, I ran my teeth down the skin of his member. I heard him stifle a groan which made me grin as I watched his hands curl up around the bed sheets. I began to bob my head as I concentrated on his member, losing my focus to watch for Gally's reaction. As his member get harder and harder, I felt a hand grip my head and force me down.

"Holy shit _______!"Gally gasped making me look back up at him with a grin. His hair was standing up in several different directions and he was shiny with sweat as he reached his high"God, baby I'm so close"I kneaded my hands faster and faster making him take a sharp intake of breath when he came, his hand gripping my head tightly as I swallowed it all. He dropped his hand once the energy left him while I slid up to him as he watched me with a sleepy smile.

"Morning handsome"I innocently smiled. 

"You little minx"He chuckled as he pulled me to him, kissing me softly"You just couldn't let me sleep"

"You're free to do so now"I giggled. He shook his head at me while he flipped us over so he was leaning over me. 

"Oh no, now I'm wide awake"He said with a devilish smile. He kissed me roughly, biting my bottom lip making me open my mouth with a gasp as he gripped my pussy. I twisted my fingers through his hair, tugging them when he slipped his fingers inside and curled them. He turned his focus away from my lips as he fingered me.

"Gally"I whined for his attention making him let out a deep chuckle.

"Yes my dear?"He looked at me smirking, as I grinded against his fingers"What do you want?"

"You know what I want"

"I think I deserve an apology for being disturbed from sleeping first"He said, causally stroking my pussy while I writhed beneath him. I scowled at this making him shake his head with a tsk and remove a finger.

"Alright!"I gasped at the loss"I'm sorry for the disturbance. Now would you please fuck me!"I begged as his eyes grew dark with lust. 

He pulled his fingers out and licked them clean"Ah sweetheart, you taste divine"I found myself captivated as I watched him. He dragged me into a deep kiss, stroking his member before swiftly pushing inside of me, both of us groaning at the contact.

"Mmm, Gally!"I wrapped my arms around his neck as he steadily pounded into me. 

"Oh _______, you feel heavenly"He started to increase his pace making me moan and drag my nails across his back. I felt my vision begin to tunnel while Gally sped up.

"Gally, I can't g-"He shut me up with a kiss.

"Almost there gorgeous"He encouraged, leaning his head in the crook of my neck. I clenched my pussy walls around him making him moan"Together now sweetheart"He whispered into my ear.

"Gally"I repeated his name like a mantra as we rode our climaxes out together.

"That's it baby, come undone for me"He gasped, his hips buckling while he poured all he had into me ,making me let out a high pitched moan. He swallowed up my noises with a kiss as we relaxed from our high. I finally opened my eyes to see him staring down at me, a lovesick smile on his face.

"Come here you big softie"Grinning, I reached my hands out, pulling him closer to me and gave him a gentle kiss. He cupped my face delicately as we kissed before breaking apart. He turned onto his back, one hand behind his head while I placed my head on his chest, listening to his heart slowing down to steady beat. 

"Next time you  want to fuck, gorgeous"I looked up at him as he spoke"Just tell me because I'm more than happy to oblige your whims"

"Wow, way to be romantic Gally"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~