Admittance

Y/N's P.O.V

I tucked into my breakfast of porridge, enjoying the silence before a tired Minho came and slumped down beside me.I raised an eyebrow as he groaned.

"No sleep and running makes Me-ho tired"

"Sucks to be you"

"Slim it"He muttered as Newt and Chuck sat down.

"You look like klunk"Newt commented, eating his porridge. Minho glared at him and Newt sent me a grin as I laughed.

"I feel like klunk" He mumbled as Gally came into view. His face was twisted into a scowl and his fists were clenched.

"What's up with him?"I shrugged in response to Minho. Gally has been moody all week however I can't forget the small smirk he had when I stumbled onto him. It still made my heart flutter when I thought about it.

"____!"Gally yelled, beckoning me over.

"That's my cue"I put my bowl back and headed to where Gally was standing, his hands on his hips matched with a scowl.

"If you're done chit-chatting and being chummy with Newt , you have to go wood-collecting with me"I rolled my eyes as he glared at me and collected his axe. I followed him into the forest sighing. The trees had quite thick trunks and were taller then they were wide.

"This one" Gally pointed to a oddly narrow tree at the core of the forest. Gally chopped the branches as I collected them and threw it into a pile. My eyes wandered over to his handsome form.He swung his axe high above his head, brought it down fast and dug it deep into the tree before repeating. His face was scrunched in concentration, his muscles tense and outlined as he swung his axe. I found myself staring and began picking up the dropped branches.

After a while, we took a break and he threw me a water bottle as we sat down on a fallen tree trunk. I gulped down some water then splashed some on my face to cool down.Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Gally's green gaze on me. Blushing, I wiped the water from my face as he stared at his axe and the branches.

Gally's P.O.V

I saw her blush as she wiped the water from her face. What was she thinking about? Could it be Newt? Shuck! What did that slinthead have that I don't? I stared at my axe and went back to chopping as ______ followed suit. A few minutes later, I heard her gasp, looking around I saw her clutching her finger"What's wrong?"

"Bloody branch stuck a splinter in my finger" I looked at her finger to see quite a big splinter sticking out of her index finger.

"Hold on" I got the medi-kit Clint gave me for emergencies and sat her down on the fallen tree trunk. "This is going to pinch"I pulled tweezers out and she sighed in frustration.

"Just do it" She clenched her teeth as I began pulling the splinter out"Get it done" She groaned as the splinter picked at her skin. I pulled the splinter out and she let out a gasp of relief. The blood began to ooze out and I quickly bandaged it up.

"You have to be more careful" I said gruffly, packing up the kit.

"It stings"She pouted, I quickly turned as to not smile at her adorable face.
"So get Newt to kiss it better"I muttered angrily.

"What? Why would I do that?" She giggled, giving me a quizzical look"Do you think I like Newt?"She crossed her arms as I turned my back to her"Gally!"She faced me towards her crossly.

"Of course you do! Everyone can clearly see that"I narrowed my eyes in anger.

"That's not true!"She threw her hands up in exasperation"Why are you so angry for anyways?"She leaned against the tree trunk and looked at me "You hate me remember?" She looked down for a second before back at me.

"It's your fault"The words I wanted to say were at the tip of my tongue but I couldn't say them.

"So you've been mean to me since we met, been moody all week yet I'm getting the blame!?!" She glared at me in confused anger.

"Yes!"I snapped, standing in front of her. I placed a hand on the tree, looking down at her as she gazed up at me. "You've been on my mind since you got here, what with your beautiful looks, amazing personality and badass skills, you're irresistible! I don't hate you! I could never hate you, my biggest regret was fighting you since all I've wanted to do is call you mine!"I took a deep breath as she stared at me. There was a silence as our eyes locked in a stare.

"It's about bloody time you shank"She grabbed me by my shirt and slammed her lips into mine. After a few seconds, I hungrily kissed her back, gripping her waist. I felt a flame burst inside me and I pulled her closer. We finally broke apart, panting slightly as we gazed at each other.

"I've wanted to do that for a long shucking time"____ smiled at my words"But I thought you liked Newt"

"No way! I've always liked you Gally. Newt is just a friend, I'm all yours" She smirked as my cheeks heated up.

"Hell yeah" I met her lips once again as she slipped her hands around my neck. We would have stayed there longer if we hadn't heard Winston yell for ____. We quickly moved apart as we heard footsteps approaching. I picked up my axe as ____ tided the pile of branches. Winston came into view, panting slightly.

"____, Captain Gally" I waved my hand as he turned to ____"Frypan wants you to see what's wrong with his table"She nodded as he left. I glanced at ____ and saw her giggle, running a hand through her now short hair.

"I'm guessing we keep quiet about this" I sighed as she nodded.

"If we told them, their reactions would be unpredictable and all our respect could be lost."I pulled a leaf out of her hair and she gave me a small smile.

"I never did tell you how beautiful you look with your new hairstyle" She blushed and playfully shoved me.

"If you keep being this sweet, I'm going to get a cavity"I chuckled and kissed her softly.She smiled and picked up the branches"I'll see ya at dinner"I put my axe on my shoulder and headed to the Builder's section, a warm feeling glowing inside me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~