Choices

Y/N'S P.O.V

"It's the doors. They aren't closing"

I ran to the Gates followed by everyone.  There was a silence as we stared down at the entrance then a deafening boom. We looked around and saw the other walls creak open. 

"Chuck, go to the Council Hall and start barricading the doors"I said, tearing my eyes away from the gates.

"Winston, go with him"Newt ordered and they ran off.

"Get the others"Gally told Clint"Tell them to go to the forest. Go hide, now!"

"Minho, I want you to grab any weapon you can find. I'll meet you at the Council Hall"Thomas told him.

"Minho, I have loads in my cabin"I ignored his questioning looks.

"Let's go!"Newt and Frypan ran to the kitchen while Minho and I ran to my cabin. We had just grabbed them when we began to hear screaming. I looked at him with wide eyes and we ran outside, meeting up with Newt and Frypan. 

"Come on!"I saw Thomas yell as a Griever approached him. I threw my spear at it, distracting it as we ran to the Council Hall.

"Over here!"Chuck waved us over and we ran inside.

"______! The door"I slammed it shut, the purring of the Griever was loud as it jumped onto the roof. It poked it's tail through the roof, causing a beam to fall down. We piled into one corner as the Grievers poked their tails through the walls. I glanced as one tail crept up behind Chuck, my heart dropping as I ran to him.

"CHUCK!"I grabbed his hands, pulling as Thomas, Teresa and Minho joined me"Pull him back!"

"Chuck, don't let go!"

"No shit!"We struggled to pull him away. There was a scream and we saw Alby smashing the tail with the end of the beam. It retreated as I checked Chuck for injuries. 

"Thanks Alby"Chuck picked up the needle that had fallen off before we saw the tail come back.

"Alby! Watch out!"Thomas yelled just as it grabbed Alby. He held onto the roof and Thomas and I ran over. I grabbed Alby's hand, pulling him back when he looked Thomas in the eyes.

"Thomas, get them out"With that he was pulled away.

"Alby!!"Thomas exclaimed. In his blindness, he ran towards the door.

"Thomas! Don't go out there!" I ran after him and we all exited the Council Hall. The Glade was quiet except for the fires that were raging on.

"Where is everybody?"Frypan said"And who's that over there?" We saw the angry figure of Gally marching towards us.

"Gally..."I warned just as he punched Thomas right in the face.I put myself between them as Winston and Jeff held Gally back.

"This is all you Thomas! Look around!"

"Back off Gally! It's not Thomas's fault!"I yelled, my hands up.

"You heard what Alby said! He's one of them!"Gally struggled, trying to get free.

"One of who?"

"He's one of them and they sent him here to destroy everything and now he has!"He screamed"This is all your fault!"

"Back off Gally!" I looked back at Thomas and saw him holding the needle.

"Thomas don't!"I yelled as he stabbed himself with the needle. I felt anger flare inside me while Chuck ran to get the other syringe. I turned to Gally, seething with rage "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?"