Free

Y/N'S P.O.V

"Jessica, Barry, Walt, Edgar, Samantha" Janson was calling out the names.

"I wanna know what's through that door" I heard Thomas mutter next to me.

"Aaron"

We all looked at him, before I shrugged at Newt.

"Now, we've been over this"He sighed "You said they were covered up, so you don't know what you saw"

"Dennis"

"It could've been anything under there"

"I know exactly what I saw. They were bodies"Thomas argued.

"Sally"

"Aris said they bring in a new batch every night"He lowered his voice as we all leaned a bit closer.

"Who the hell is Aris?"Minho asked.

"Henry, Tim"Thomas pointed over to the kid who was peering closely at a slice of orange.

"Well, I'm sold"I mutter making Newt chuckle.

"And last but not least, David" Janson finished "Thank you for your attention. Enjoy the rest of your evening"

"Okay, until we know anything for certain, we should just keep our heads down and try not to draw any attention to ourselves, all right?"Newt looked at Thomas who was staring at the door.

"Tommy..."I noticed the glint in his eye before he stood up and marched towards the door.

"What is he doing?"Newt asked.

"I think he's drawing attention to himself"I sighed as we watched him. He tried to get through a few times and got pulled away. The guard muttered something at him and Thomas turned away before trying to make a run for the door then being tackled. I quickly got up followed by the rest of them.

"What's your problem, man?" I grabbed Thomas' arm, attempting to pull him back as Janson came running "Why won't you let me see her?"

"Control your friend!"The guard yelled to me. I gave him a glare in return.

"What's happening here?" Janson got between the guard and Thomas "Thomas? I thought we could trust each other" He put a hand on his shoulder, looking around before leaning in"You know we're all on the same team here"

"Are we?"Thomas asked. Janson looked at him before dropping his hand.

"Get them to their bunks" We were grabbed and marched from the cafeteria.

"Get your asses in there! All of you!"I crashed into Newt as we were thrown into our room.

"What the hell was that about?"Minho questioned Thomas"You didn't really think they were just gonna let you through?"

"Nah, Of course I didn't"He pulled something out of his pocket. It was an ID card "I'm gonna find out what's on the other side of that door"

"Right"I crossed my arms as Newt sighed.

"Newt, ____, they're hiding something. Okay? These people are not who they say they are" He began to walk to his bed.

"No, Thomas, you don't know that!"Newt argued as we followed"The only thing we do know is that they helped rescue us from WICKD. They gave us new clothes. They gave us food. They gave us a proper bed. Some of us haven't had that in a long time"

"Yeah, but..."

"Some of us a lot longer than others"Newt let out a deep breath. All of a sudden the vent door was thrown open and Aris slid out from under Thomas' bed.