Infected

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Morning sunshine" I smirked at Minho who groaned at me.

"I swear I just had 2 bottles"

"Or seven"

"Slim it" I chuckled as Ben came.

"Hey Ben"

"Hey guys"He turned to me while adjusting his harness"So ____it's your first run with me, has Minho told you about my thunder speed?"He ran a hand through his hair as I rolled my eyes"You ready for your first team run?"

"Are you guys ready for me?"I grinned and flicked my hair as they chuckled. We jogged into the Maze as the Gates opened. I closed my eyes, enjoying the wind flying past me. I looked back to see Minho and Ben staring at me.

"What's wrong fellas? Can't keep up?"I raised an eyebrow at them as they blushed and ran faster.We ran for quite a while before slowing down as we approached a split. I let out a deep breath as they caught up.

"Alright so ____ and I'll take the right and Ben you can take the left, Ok?" We nodded, heading our ways.

"See guys later"Ben smiled, staring at me slightly before running off. Minho and I began to run into the right lane. I saw Minho look at me, grinning.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Minho...."

"If you don't know, I'm not telling you"He looked back at me as I rolled my eyes.We turned into a dead end and began to turn back.

"Don't be such a shank"I stopped to drink some water as Minho did the same.

"It's not my fault you can't see it"

"Just tell me"

"Ben likes you"

"What?!"I spat out my water as Minho stepped back with a grin"No!"

"Yeah, he's been so excited to run with you, It's kind of annoying how he went on and on about your luscious hair, gorgeous figure and badass nature but he's not the only one"I hid my face in my hands as Minho scratched the back of his neck" Most of the gladers have liked you since that fight with Gally"

"I'm so embarrassed"

"Do you like him?"

"No" I stood up and dusted myself off"You guys are all my friends"

"All of us?"Minho raised an eyebrow at me as I instantly thought of Gally.

"All of you"I sighed,looking at him"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"How do you feel.....about me?"

"That you're an annoying shank"

"Hey!"

"But isn't that what all family is like?" He smiled making me roll my eyes and give him a quick hug before beginning to run back to the split lane.

"Just go easy on breaking his heart"

"Thanks for making me feel so much better"I groaned as we made it back to the split. We took our lunch break as we waited for Ben to come back.

"He's taking his sweet time, we have to get back soon"

"Maybe he went back before us"

"Should w-"I was interrupted by Ben wheezing as he came back.

"Ben!"

"Sorry, I got held up by...ivy and a chasm"He was quite pale and sweaty.

"You alright mate?"