Fight me

Y/N's P.O.V
I groaned as my head was pounding with all the flashing images of memories that were slipping through my grasp.The sun was beaming through my window alerting me I was running late. I quickly put on a thin sweater and trousers, not bothering to brush my touseled hair before heading out for breakfast. I wasn't really in the mood for food, so I just grabbed an apple and sat down. I ate it, enjoying the silence before a cheering Minho came into my range.

"Morning"I grunted in response as he sat down next to me."Well you look like Klunk"he teased.

"Slim it Minho" I grumbled,getting up and walking to my station. Gally was already there, barking orders. He turned to me, quite irritated. I have to admit he looked handsome when he was annoyed, his muscles tense and his jawline cutting like a razor. I scolded myself and focused on what he was saying.

"Look who finally made it" His voice oozed sarcasm. I rolled my eyes as he glowered. "You're going to be sanding today" I groaned, that was the most boring and annoying job of all.

"C'mon! I did sanding yesterday and the day before that"

"What an interesting fact. Now get to work"

"You'll have to find someone else to do it because I'm not" I crossed my arms, staring angrily at him.

"What did you say?"

"Find someone else"He took a step forward and was about to say something when Newt called him.

"GALLY!"

He turned to me, his green eyes dark with anger."I expect that to be done when I come back"I rolled my eyes behind his back and sulked over to the sanding area. I went to work still angry that I always got stuck with sanding, furiously scrubbing on the wood, not caring that the pieces were uneven.I had just put down the sandpaper to rest when Dan came over. He glanced at my pile and raised his eyebrows.

"You know, he's not going to be happy"

"I don't give a klunk"I rubbed the wood fiercely."He is a stuck up slinthead who thinks he is so amazing"I ranted as Dan's eyes grew big.

"Oh really?"I heard a deep voice growl.I felt my heart stop for a second but I turned and faced Gally."I'll give you a moment to take it back"

I glared at him angrily before calmly saying"No!"

"I will not have that tone used with me"He shouted, his face reddening

"Well it's time someone did because you walk around thinking you're so high and mighty when in reality you're just an arrogant slinthead who's ego is bigger than his head!"I yelled at him as the Glade quietened.

"I'm arrogant? You can't do anything right! You're nothing-!"I punched him hard in the face making him stagger and the other gladers gasp."That's it!" He screamed. He wiped the blood from his nose and charged at me.He tackled me as I threw a hit to his face again.He struck me in my mouth and I tasted blood.We were torn apart by Alby, I struggled against Newt as Minho and Frypan held Gally's arms back.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"He's being a shucking DICK-tator" I emphasized dick as Gally narrowed his eyes at me.

"Really? What about you being dumber than a bag of klunk?" He roared at me, a part of me feeling hurt at his words but I ignored it and freed myself of Newt.

"I quit! I hate it here in the Glade! I hate feeling so alone and lost! And most of all, I HATE YOU GALLY!" I felt my eyes pricking as I stormed away with the Gladers staring at me.

Gally's P.O.V.

"I HATE YOU GALLY!" ____ screamed at me before storming away. I hated myself for feeling so hurt at her words.