Night in the maze (3)

GALLY'S P.O.V

"Guys, get up!"I heard Chuck yell. I opened my eyes to see the Maze opening.I scrambled up, my heart hammering. I couldn't believe it when ____ ran into the Maze after Thomas.

FLASHBACK

"Minho you have to leave him"I yelled as Minho dragged Alby, feeling ____ tense up next to me. I was about hold her hand when I saw her nod at Thomas and they ran into the Maze"NOOO!"We pounded the walls as they closed, her sparkling ___ eyes staring at me.We all gazed at the closed gates in shock.

"We have to open this this gate! We have to get them back"Chuck said worried.

"We can't"Newt put a hand on Chuck's shoulder"Besides there's no way to open the door"

"Either they make it back or...." I said as everyone stared at the gates.I didn't need to finish my sentence.

FLASHBACK

We all crowded around the Gates as they opened.My heart dropped as we looked at the empty passage.

"I told you Chuck.They're not coming back"Newt put a hand on his shoulder.We were turning away when he heard Zart say"No way"

"Yeah!"Chuck cheered as we saw Thomas, Minho and ____ carrying Alby back. Newt ran forward with Frypan and took Alby off them.

"What happened out there?"

"How did you guys make it out?"

"You saw a Griever?"Chuck asked, everyone's gaze on them.

"Yeah, I saw one" Thomas replied, panting.

"He didn't just see it"Minho shook his head.

"He killed it"____ said while gazing at Thomas, admiration shining in her eyes, a wave of jealousy washing over me.

~ A FEW MINUTES LATER~

Everyone assembled in the meeting cabin.My gaze met with ____. She gave me a small smile but I just looked away as everyone arrived. I felt her brush past me coldly as she went and stood next to Minho.

"Things are changing. There's no denying that"I gazed at everyone in the room"First,Ben gets stung in broad daylight.And then, Alby. And now our Greenie, here, has taken it upon himself...to go into the maze"I looked back at Thomas who was sitting behind me"Which is a clear violation of our rules here"

"Yeah, but he saved Alby's life"Frypan injected.

"Did he?"I raised my eyebrows at him"For 3 years, we have coexisted with these things.And now you've killed one of them"I pointed at Thomas"Who knows what that could mean for us"

"What do you suggest we do?"Newt asked tiredly.

"He has to be punished"I stated as everyone began to outrage.

"Come on"

"He killed a Griever!"

"Minho, ____"Newt silenced everyone by asking Minho and ____"You were there with him. What do you think?"I saw them look at each other before Minho replied.

"I think, in all the time we've been here...no one has ever killed a Griever before."I looked back at Thomas who was staring at ____ and Minho"When I turned tail and ran, this dumb shank"He pointed at Thomas" stayed behind to help Alby, along with this slinthead" ____ gave him a glare as he continued"Look I don't know if he's brave or stupid. But whatever it is, we need more of it"He looked back at ____ who nodded before both looked at us.

"We say he should be made a runner"They said in unison, ____ staring straight at me as everyone began to talk.

"A runner? What?"

"Guys, let's not jump the gun here"Frypan said as Chuck started to chant"Thomas! Thomas! Thomas!"

"If you want to throw the newbie a parade, that's fine"I shouted, quietening everyone"Go ahead. But if there is one thing I know about the maze is that you do not-" I was cut off by a sound.It was the Box. We all rushed over as it came to a stop.I pulled open the door with Newt and he jumped down.____ arrived next to me with Thomas as everyone crowded around the box.

"It's another girl"____ jumped down and knelt next to her as Thomas stepped closer, both of them staring at the girl intensely. She was thin, but not too small, pale skin and tar black hair.

"Is she dead?"___ shook her head, checking the greenie for vitals.Newt picked up a piece of paper in her hand and opened it.

"She's the last one EVER"He read aloud" What the hell does that mean?"The silence was broken as the girl awoke, taking a deep breath.

"Thomas"She panted then slipped back into a peaceful slumber.We all looked at Thomas as he stared at her.

"Still think I'm overreacting?"I questioned, glancing down at ____ who avoided my gaze.

"Bring her to the Med Cabin anyhow" Newt said and lifted her legs as ____ lifted her arms.They brought her to Clint and Jeff.

"Do you guys need a check up?"Jeff asked Minho, Thomas and ____.They all shook their heads.

"I'll let you know if anything happens"We nodded and left the cabin.____ walked off to her cabin, her face unreadable.I waited until the other guys had walked away before storming to her cabin.I opened the door and saw her sitting on her bed. She looked up tiredly before sighing.

"Yes?"

I swallowed deeply before saying"Am I not good enough?"

"What?" She looked at me in bewilderment.

"Are you bored of me? Would you prefer to be with Thomas? Is that why you keep picking him over me?" My face felt hot and my eyes were pricking as she got up and walked towards me, staring.

"Is that how I'm making you feel?" I clenched my jaw as she whispered "I'm so sorry Gally. I would never get bored of you" She hugged me tightly, softly stroking the back of my neck"You mean the world to me. Sure, Thomas and I get on great but he's just a friend he could never take your place"She cupped my face in her hands"Believe me when I say, Gally I love you 'till death does us part "I kissed her passionately, holding her close, breathing in her intoxicating smell. I pulled away after a while, both of us breathing heavily.

" I love you _____"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for taking so long but thanks for waiting. My laptop is broken so it is taking twice as long but new chapters are coming, I promise!