Answers (3)

WARNING

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS STEAMY SCENES.

YOU ARE WARNED

___________________________________

Y/N'S P.O.V

"And his hair is ugly"Gally muttered as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Wait, is this Newt or Thomas?"He thought it over before replying.

"Both"

"Oh Gally"I giggled as there was a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Minho standing there. I leaned against the doorway as we exchanged greetings.

"I'm taking Thomas to the room so come and meet us there"

"Got it" I waved bye, closing the door when I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and Gally's husky voice whisper in my ear.

"Do you have to go?" I faced him, slipping my arms around his neck"I miss you building with me"

"I'm sorry hun, running is my main task now" He pouted making me giggle at his adorable face"I'll see you later" I kissed him softly before opening the back door.He smiled back before leaving. I grabbed my harness and knife before running to the runner's cabin.

~A FEW MOMENTS LATER~

"It's the maze. All of it" I crossed my arms, leaning against a beam.

"What do you mean 'All of it'? I thought you guys were still mapping it" Thomas looked at us in confusion.

"There's nothing left to map" Minho sighed "I've run every inch of it myself, every cycle, every pattern. If there was a way out, we would have found it"He hung his head, his hands holding the edge of the table.

"Why haven't you told anyone this?"

"It was Alby's call" I walked around to Thomas"People needed to believe we had a chance of getting out. But maybe now..... We have a real chance" I smiled softly at him as Minho handed him the device we found.

"Take a look at this"Minho leaned down"About a year ago, we started exploring these outer sections. We found these numbers printed on the walls. Sections 1 through 8"He pointed them out to Thomas"See, the way it works, is every night, when the maze changes, a new section is open"

"So today, Section 6 was open"I continued"Tomorrow, it will be 2 then 8 then 3. The pattern always stays the same."Thomas stared down at the device, his hand running over the glowing number 7.

"What's so special about 7?"

"We don't know"Minho stood straight" But last night, when you killed that Griever, section 7 was open. I think it must be where it comes from. Tomorrow ______, you and I are going to take a closer look"I patted his back as Jeff and Clint come running.

"Hey!"I instantly moved to cover the table as Minho did the same.

"What are you guys doing? You're not allowed in here"

"Sorry, it's just the...."

"It's the girl"

"Is she awake?"Thomas asked.

"You could say that"We followed them to where all the Gladers were. Chuck was standing a bit away from the rest of them.

"Chuck, what's going on?"

"Girls are awesome"He glanced at me before pointing to the watch tower, grinning. We saw rocks being hurled at the Gladers and we ran over.

"Leave me alone!"