02. Ripped

The bell rang, indicating that it was finally lunch time

The bell rang, indicating that it was finally lunch time. As much as she was hungry Y/n seriously didn't have the courage to go to the cafeteria today. She already made sure everything. She didn't brought lunch, yet she made sure she ate a lot last morning.

She didn't really wanna show up inside the said place, it's not like what happens everyday was new. She always experience the same thing which almost made her whole existence numb upon feeling ashamed.

After the whole room became empty, Y/n lean her head against her desk. Laying her head at the top of her crossed arms as she tried to close her eyes, wanting to take a nap.

Yet her brain won't let her. It's already having predictions about what will happen if she ever fell asleep.

Opening her eyes, she look around the room and saw that she was the only one inside. She got up from her seat and started to exit the whole room.

She made her way towards the locker area and faced her own locker. She just prayed nothing was inside it, since pretty much she wasn't the only person around.

If something happens everyone's gonna see her again, some of them might laugh, some won't even give a fuck about it and some would just stay silent and stay on where they were.

She hallowed a deep breath before grabbing na knob of her locker, twisting it before opening.

Luckily there was no buckets of paint nor water inside the locker, but what she saw next literally destroyed her whole mentality.

Her books and papers inside the locker were now all ripped apart, scattering inside the space. No one noticed as her, and so she closed the locker.

A tear escaped her eyes as she try hard not to make cry noises. Wiping her tear stained cheek, she darted her side on the other corner of the hallway.

And there she saw Minhee, audibly smirking at her while leaning against a wall. She felt her blood boil.

Minhee only scoffed a smile before turning around and walk away— his actions were literally saying, 'follow me,'

Y/n shortly wiped another string of tears on her cheek before following the taller guy's figure.

Minhee lead her to an abandon classroom, far away from those crowded hallways as he closed the door as soon as she got in.

"what do you want?" Y/n asked. Minhee turn around to face the younger, tucking his hand inside his pocket as he stared at the girl's figure who now had her head hang low.

"why aren't you fighting back?" he asked.

She didn't talk. She continues to hang her head low, tears now having a race on her cheeks as she sniffled, lowly but was enough for him to hear.

"why don't you just leave me alone?" she asked, finally having the courage to look up over the taller guy. "do you hate me that much?" she asked one more time.

"do I seriously have to explain why?" he asked, raising a brow in the most scary way as he started stepping towards the her figure. "I literally hate you, I hate you a lot. I really want to ruin your life," he added, smiling evily at him.

"what did I even do to you?!" she shouted.

She stopped when he tightly held her cheeks, hardly pinning her body on the nearest wall— but not on the romantic side of thrill.

She felt a sting after hitting her head and back against the plain white wall.

"I just literally hate your personality a lot," he said.

She didn't understand why, nor does she even have any ideas about what he was talking about.

"why do you seriously act like her?" his eyes started to pierce against her figure as more tears started to stream her cheeks.

"I still don't understand why people like you live," he scoffed a smile, his eyes were teary but no single tear ran against his soft milky cheeks.

Those were the last words that escaped his lips before grabbing Y/n's collar, literally making her upper buttons being thrown because of Minhee's strength.

It became to her white undies underneath that blouse getting revealed as she had herself being thrown on the ground.

She immediately grabbed her own ripped upper clothes to cover her chest, her breathing becoming unstable as her mind went in panicked.

Her heart started to trembled more faster because of fear when Minhee started to kneel down, not only that— but also had his phone cam being faced onto her.

"don't worry, this is gonna be just for fun" he smirked before grabbing her collar and took a quick pic of her bare chest. After that throwing her back against the wall.

"right now I can seriously ruin your whole reputation using only this," he chuckled.

She was helpless, she wanted to fight back but her body won't let her.

"I'm leaving for class now," he sighed and closed his phone before putting it on his pocket. "see you around Y/n," he added before going out of the room.

Y/n cried out in silence after her left. She doesn't want to live anymore, and the only thing that's keeping her alive for now was her– mom.

But all in all, her brain is already telling her to just end everything.

A/N: plssss do comment if you're reading this huhu