03. Ruin

Walking inside the hallway of the school's building with students beside, whispering things, Y/n continued to walk— her ears were open to what anyone was saying as he observed every words that had came out from their mouth

Until— she heard her name.

"is that her?"

"Yoon Y/n?"

"oh my gosh how can she do that?"

Her ears tingled at their question as many possible things ran through her brain. She was sure she haven't done anything wrong and was scared to even do so.

"I thought she was innocent,"

Another girl said, and that's when she got the point– she remember what happened two days ago, in the abandoned classroom, what's worst is that— she was with Minhee that time.

"it's still all over the school's page,"

Hearing the word made Y/n's cold sweats formed against her forehead as she started to feel the whole atmosphere became chilly.

Then– she heard her phone buzzed through her pocket, she immediately took her phone and stop from walking further as all eyes was still laid against her figure, standing at the center of the hallway.

She was surprised to that it was Minhee, he sent her a link with the text of 'surprise'.

Her fingers were already shaking and her redish knuckles tells everything, she was scared.

Heaving her now uneven breath, she click on on the link.

Her eyes immediately widened on what she saw. The whole settings was disgusting but it didn't show the girl's face, yet she was confused why was her name written on the cap.

She received another text. 'did you like my surprise?' he asked. Tears started to escape her eyes even if her face remained straight.

The atmosphere became more tighter and smaller as she felt herself ranning out of breath and would already throw up after any seconds now.

She didn't waste any more valid seconds before scurrying off the whole hallway. She didn't really care where her feet would take her, all she want to do now was to escape everything inside this world.

Until her feet took her to the pool area of the school, the whole place was clear and she was alone.

She tried heaving a deep breath, yet it was useless to stop her tears from going on further. Her eyes already red.

She walks further, meeting the clear water of the pool as she slowly let her backpack fell off her back. The water was easing as it rested along the blue and white platform of the pool.

She sniffled against her cries before hearing someone talking from behind.

"do you want to die?" he asked, she can't see his face— but she already knew who it was, Minhee.

She did nothing... but stood there, praying he would go away or just leave her alone.

"do it," he added, that's when she felt a string of tears striked down once again against her cheek.

If her ego was her angel then she could totally said that Minhee was the devil. Yet her ego can't save her anymore— Minhee's words were tempting her.

"this world doesn't need freak like you anyways," he chuckled. "you don't even have any friends, no one would miss you and also... if you will... you'll never get to see me again," he added.

Her tears stopped falling as she look up from lowering her head. He was right. No one would— but her mom.

"think about it," he snickered before leaving.

Minhee thought of his words as a joke, he didn't just hate her— he also want to make fun of her since she look so weak and helpless. It was actually a funny reason but— Y/n's cries pleased him.

Tiptoeing her feet against her houses hallway, Y/n stopped infront of her Mom's bedroom door, hugging a white pillow on her chest before twisting the door open.

She saw her mom was already asleep after a tired day at work. She couldn't help but to let a tear fell from her eyes as she nudge her mom's arm.

"Y/n? Why? Is there any problem?" she asked, half asleep as she examine's the younger only to see tears whelming against her eyes.

"have you been crying?" she asked, concern amd was confused at the same time.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" Y/n asked, eyes sparkling and was anticipating for an answer of 'yes'.

"of course," her mom said with a smile on her face before tucking her inside the same bed.

She hugged her mom tightly as if this was the last time she could do it.

'maybe in another world... or in an another lifetime... I could find my own happiness,'

"I love you mom," she said.

"Mom loves you too," her mom smiled.

A/N: uhm

A/N: uhm... Hi? 👀