24. Blonde

"I'm going to kill that man!" Y/n hissed, dropping her phone on the table as she lean back on her chair and blow an air upon the hair that was messing across her face

"Yah, why are you so worried? He texted like last night," Jian shrugged while putting a glass of how choco infront of the younger, as she always sayㅡ sweets helps a lot when you're stress.

"That was last night, he's not even answering any of my calls... Was that jerk okay?" Y/n sigh before turning her head to the other side of their living room. Jian only shrugged in response before taking the seat infront of her.

As for Minhee and Y/n's relationship, it had been a week since he had the sweetest 'yes' from the girl he loved. Unexpected but, he did fell, probably too hard thay now he can't even seem to pull himself from the ground and just stay there, stay with her.

"Yah," she suddenly heard Jian talking as she poked her arms, making her abruptly make an eye contact with the older. "I guess you seriously have to rail that Minhee," Y/n partly choked on her drink upon hearing the olders words.

"Yah! You crazy?! I would obviously look like a mad possesive woman," she said. "Well, probably?" she slouch before looking down on her phone.

"I can't deny the fact that he seriously look stunning, I won't be surprise if someone tried hitting on him" Y/n quitely sulk on thw corner of her chair as Jian only chuckled, ruffling her hair before getting up from the seat and went her way towards the kitchen.

"Whatever silly, just be sure to throw the trash before continuing on being your potato ass. I'm gonna head to work later," Jian reminded only to receive a nod from Y/n with her pursed smile.

"Can you buy me lots of strawberry milk when you come back?" Y/n asked, tilting her head to meet the older's figure.

"Geez! You have a boyfriend, go and ask him" Jian chuckled, facing her.

"Fine! I'm getting a girlfriend,"

"Excuse me, No!"

The room only filled with laughters after those nagging words coming out from their mouth.

Night time came, Jian had also already head to work. Y/n wore her black thick coat since it was pretty cold outside before tying the lace of her shoes before locking the door.

She just decided to have a walk outside and just probably buy her favorite strawberry milk on the nearest store. Minhee still wasn't responding on her text, she was partly worried but he was with his family right now- basically he visited some of his relatives and he probably is having a fun time with his niece and nephews by now.

And of course she doesn't want to ruin the moment, so she just let him.

After getting her favorite flavored yogurt from the nearest convenience store, probably just a few walk from her apartment. Y/n began to walk against cold night while swinging the other bunch of strawberry milk inside the plastic bag, playfully as she sip the other one.