15. Y/n

Y/N'S POV

Y/N'S POV

"Woah! Where did you came from? I was about to call the cops if ever you got kidnap," Jian joked as she turn around to face me as she was cooking food for dinner.

"I'm fine, I just accompanied Minhee for some drink" I pursed my lips as she started to get more curious again.

"What drink?" she furrowed her brows with squinted eyes.

"Uhmㅡ strawberry yugort?" I said as I showed him the empty box of yugort I got from Minhee earlier.

"Oh- is that jacket from him too?" she asked as I realiseㅡ I was still wearing Minhee's jacket. He didn't even bother to take it from me after sending me off from our doorstep.

"It's okay, I'll just wash it bring it back to him by tomorrow" I said, slightly shrugging before walking towards my room.

"Hurry up and change your clothes, we're eating dinner!" she shouted from the kitchen, I just hummed in response before dropping my bag from the nearest coach inside my room.

Come to think of it, this was the first where I started getting more vivid flashbacks, although they were blurry too fast forward it seems like my past was more painful than present life.

And that all happened when Minhee came.

"Aish! Get it off from your head," I said as I mess my hair in frustration. "If he did know anything of course he would tell you," I added before taking off the jacket he gave me earlier and decided to wash it after changing my clothes.

"Hmmㅡ never knew that giant smells like baby powder," I smiled to myself before putting the jacket on the washer.

After drying it I finally head out of my room to join Jian for dinner.

A/N'S POV

"Yah! Who used my perfume earlier?!" Seongmin came barging off from his room towards the living roon where the rest of boys were as he angrily put his hands on his hips.

"I did," Minhee who just came out from the kitchen raised a hand as he ate some potato chips and walked towards the couch to join the others.

"Oh! Is that why you smelled like baby powder earlier?" Taeyoung wiggled his brows, teasingly as he look at the older.

"Yah Minhee! Are you hitting on someone?" and then there goes Wonjin. Minhee immediately had enough and throw a pillow on him.

"Yah! Why my perfume?! Didn't you have yours?" Seongmin shouted, seriously annoyed at the moment where they started to have a mini pillow fight.