31. Therapy

Y/n woke up feeling her head becoming heavy as she forced herself to sat up

Y/n woke up feeling her head becoming heavy as she forced herself to sat up. She was alone in her room, but when she turn around to see those homemade cook food beside her bed above her table, she realises Minhee had gone her before she woke up.

She smiled weakly before taking the sticky note that was sticked against her lampshade.

'Don't bother to cook. Woobin- Hyung made it before he gone to work, don't scold me okay! I also helped! I love youㅡ Mini' those were the words written as she couldn't stop herself but smile widely before taking the food.

"He's too sweet," she muttured to herself before eating the food. Just like he said, Woobin was the one who cook it, no wonder it tastes good.

"yah! Y/n-shi!" Minhee slide through the seats infront of her. Smiling widely, but she already knows what's gonna happen next— she really wasn't expecting anything within that smile.

She hated it. It something that scares every most vivid of her beings.

Y/n let go of the chopsticks she had on her fingers as she kept her head low, her eyes stayed on her neatly arranged lunch as she didn't even dared to look up.

"why? Aren't you eating your lunch?" he asked, frowning at her. But neither of those faces got her as she started to clench her fist against the hem of her skirt.

"leave me alone?" she muttured, tears already wanting to fall from her eyes as she try hard not to cry.

"mwo? Can you reapet what you said?" he asked. She hissed on the second when she felt something hitting on her head, it was actually Minhee's hand.

"leave me," she said with much courage but her eyes says the opposite. It was already red and a drop of crystal tears were already tracing the side of her cheek.

Sudden memories came through as she stopped from eating, dropping her chopsticks as she tightly closed her eyes, hands were now reaching over her head as held them tightly.

It hurts. It felt like her head was hit by a hard metal bar. Then there goes tears streaming down her cheeks once again, her breathing becoming uneven and as much as she wanted to calm herself down, nothing was happening.

Until her eyes diverted on bag above her table. She remembered a syringe was stored inside that bag, it can be used to make herself asleep if ever something happens.

Biting her lips as she sobbed down those tears, she began reaching for the small bag before zipping it open.

Opening one doze, Y/n didn't even hesitate a bit before inserting the dozed needle on her wrist, hitting the right vein.

After some seconds, she started to feel dizzy as her sight darkened. And the next thing she saw was nothing. She had completely collapsed, falling from her bed as she layed on the cold floor.

4 YEARS AGO ,

Y/n skipped happily through the crowded hallways of the school, wanting to reach her locker in a pace to get her things for the next class.

Catching her breath shortly, Y/n stood up straight before opening her locker. But before she can have greetings from the things she wantes to have, she felt a cold splash hitting her existence as a bucket fell off from her locker.

"It's fun right?" a voice asked from behind as all of the students around her began to be quite. "Is it cold?" he added, obviously having a smirk by now upon those thin lips.

Y/n could only closed her eyes, swallowing her guts to confront the guy as she clenched her fist on the hem of her skirt.

"Good for you," he scoffed a chuckle before leaving. She hated him, she hated him the mosy throughout her life in the past. He made everything a living hell for her.

Gasping upon waking up, Y/n was surprised to see nothing as she felt like her eyes were being covered by someone else's hand. Those warmth, they were familiar. Minhee.

Her intuitions were right, those hallucination and past brutal memories won't come if she can't see his face. But sadly, that's what she wants.

She immediately brought her hand to reach the hand that was covering her eyes, slowly she wrapped her hand gently on one of his finger.

Just by then, she heard Minhee letting out a quiet chuckle as his other hand made it's way to hee cheeks.

"Are you okay now?" he asked, voice collecting with worries as he spoke. "I asked Seongmin to check on you last afternoon and he said he saw you unconscious under your bed," he added, explaining things.

"I'm feeling much better," she said, pursing her lips with a smile. "Thank you," she added.

"Do you need anything? You hungry? Do you want me to get you something to eat?" Minhee showered questions as Y/n could only smile. Just by after two years, he changed like this.

It felt like he wasn't the same person she met 7 years ago whom had made her suffer in so much pain trauma for 5 straight years.

He became the opposite of that person. He was sweet, too caring, protective and was the type of person who's willing to do anything for her.

Y/n shook her head upon hearing Minhee's question. "No, I want you to stay with me for a while" she said, still having her small hand wrapped around his finger.

Right then, she felt a soft pair of lips pressing against hers, gently as it lasted for like two seconds. It was just short peck, but those erupting butterflies inside her stomach says other wise.

"Okay," he said, secretly smiling outside her sight as a hint of sadness and despair can be seen crossing his face.

"I feel bad for the both of them," Hyeongjun sigh with a sad face as he slouch on his seat on the couch beside Seongmin. The others could only agree as they all nodded their head in response.

"Minhee looks like he loves Y/n a lot," Wonjin started talking aswell. "He never acted this way before for someone, especially Y/n" he added as a half shrug escaped him.

"I was gonna say, what's happening right now is kinda a lesson for Minhee but I guess it's already too much," Woobin shook his head while pursing his lips onto a thin line after stating those words.

"He actually deserves it," Allen suddenly blurted, still eating with an innocent face as the other turn their gaze towards him with wide eyes. "What?" he only asked and continue to eat his snack.

"Unfortunately, Leni Hyung is partly telling the truth" Seongmin sigh.

"I wish everything would go back to normal, especially Y/n's memory crisis" Jungmo spoked.

"It is indeed, a crisis" Taeyoung shortly said before drinking the bottle of refined juice on his hand.

A/N: Just wanna tell y'all thatㅡ I FINALLY THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT THE ENDING COULD BE AAAHHHCCCKKK!!!