18. Hospital

'She's not here,' Minhee quitely shrugged as he walk further towards the library's reading area, unlike everydayㅡ he didn't even saw Y/n since this morning

'She's not here,' Minhee quitely shrugged as he walk further towards the library's reading area, unlike everydayㅡ he didn't even saw Y/n since this morning. He can't even explain it but he's actually worried as some thoughts started entering his head.

'Did something happened to her?' he again asked, shaking her head a sigh left his lips, Minhee turns around and ran outside of the place as he walked towards the hallways, wanting to leave the school earlier to visit Y/n's apartment to know if she was fine.

On the other side, Y/n had herself laying down on her hospital bed with a comfy white blanket on top of her as Sunghoon held her hands, staring at her unconscious figure, looking worried as ever.

Jian had to leave earlier this afternoon because od work so he was task to look out of her for awhile. Pursing his lips as a shallow sigh left him, Sunghoon slowly bring his hands to touch her hair as he gently stroke it with his fingers. A smile curving on his lips as he stared at her.

How he wish it can be like this forever, her with himㅡ alone. Sadly, that's not happening even for a short period of time.

2 YEARS AGO .

"Don't worry Sunghoon, everything's gonna be fineㅡ it'll just last for a weeks, you can still skate after that. There's no need to worry about"

Staring at his now hardly wrapped leg, Sunghoon could only breath shakily upon the feeling of fearㅡ a fear of not be able to skate anymore after getting his leg injured because of too much practice.

"We're just gonna get something from outside," his mom continued to talk, also looking worried as she look at her son. "Just stay here, we'll be back shortly, okay?" she added, pecking a kiss on the younger's forehead and got out of the room as soon as she received a nod from him.

Yet Sunghoon can't even take off his eyes from his tightly wrapped leg as a tear escaped his eyes, warm tears tracing gently to his cheeks as he immediately wiped them with his thumb.

He was rooting himself for the upcoming skating competition, guess he practice to hard not even bothering to take a short rest and literally just lose his balance and throw himself on the ice rink.

Three days later ,

Enjoying the cold breeze outside the hospital, precisely on the garden while sitting on the bench, Sunghoon could only stare from afar as he tried reminiscing his choreography to make sure he wouldn't miss anything after getting out of here.

The weather was great, the sky was clear and veiw inside the garden were just breath-taking as other patients were there as well, apparently with there families or friendsㅡ or maybe even lovers.

Throwing his head down as he heave a sigh, Sunghoon came confused when suddenlyㅡ he saw someone's hand now handing him a strawberry flavored yugort.