26. Painted Memories

Gasping as she open her eyes upon escaping the horrible dream, Y/n immediately sat from laying down before she began catching her breath as if she just ran a whole marathon

Beads of sweats were soaking against her clothes as she tried to calm herself down, Minhee wasn't on her side anymore, but his side of the bed was still warm, that just he just got up too, probably minutes before her.

After days she was still having the same dream, fainted once yet felt so real. Later she heard the door creaked open revealing Minhee who looked at her with concern and worries.

He didn't even dare to waste a second before walking towards the girl and cupped her cheeks as he saw how soaked she was with sweat, even her hair was partly wet and she was having trouble in breathing.

"Are you okay?" he asked. Y/n only take a quick glance on him before weakly nodding her head in response.

"It was just a bad dream," she shrugged, hand seemed to shake as she tried to hid them under the covers yet came late when Minhee saw it.

"That guy," she started to tell as Minhee's ear began to tingle just by hearing the word. "He's always telling me to die," she said straightly with a plain voice, not sounding helpless but it was pretty obvious that she was indeed scared.

By that, Minhee immediately knew what she was trying to say. The guy she was talking aboutㅡ was him.

He immediately pulled the girl into a tight hug in which she immediately returned as he patted her back. "It's okay, I'm here" he said.

Y/n's trembling hands started to feel as ease as a tear escaped her eyes before burying her face on Minhee's shoulder.

THREE DAYS LATER ,

Just right after class, Y/n immediately took her bag with her before exiting the room along with the others as she went her way towards the exit.

It's been three days, yet Minhee hasn't change, he's still that person who would just come in her doorstep at four pm with a bag of strawberry milk with him or probably surprises her every time she got out from class.

She wasn't complaining, although sometimes she finds him annoying but ended up laughing. She actually likes it, she liked the affection Minhee was giving her.

Getting out of the building, Y/n immediately felt someone pulling her hoodie to cover her head from behind. Confused, she immediately turns around and smiled as soon as he saw Minhee who was smiling aswell before holding her hand and started walking off.

"How was class?" he asked. Y/n shrugged in response before saying anything.

"Like usual,"

Minhee giggled in response before wrapping his arms around her shoulder. "Do you want to go to the amusement park with me?" he asked as Y/n throw him a look of confusion.