09. School Day

"bye Y/n! I'm going to work!" Jian said as she peek on the younger's door, waving goodbye as Y/n continued to zip the back of her dress

"bye Y/n! I'm going to work!" Jian said as she peek on the younger's door, waving goodbye as Y/n continued to zip the back of her dress. "need any help?" she asked, not wanting to leave too soon after seeing the younger struggling.

"yeah," Y/n breathed out and give up as she let go of the zip behind her back. "obviously," she added before Jian started to approach her and did the zip herself.

"aren't you going with Sunghoon today?" she asked.

"why are you always asking about Sunghoon?" Y/n asked, as the girl from behind put her hand on both sides of her shoulder after doing the zip, perfectly behind her back.

"cause he's waiting outside," she smiled, mischievouslyㅡ more like smirking as she wiggled her brows.

"he's what?!"

After those words has escaped her lips she immediately grabbed her sling bag and exited her room, not even bothering to say goodbye to her bestfriend who was now left having a confused face.

"oh well," Jian shrugged her shoulders before leaving the younger's room, understanding what had happened. Of course she can't keep the man waiting.

Y/n manage to get into the parking lot space of the building with her stiletto as she started to look for Sunghoon, inching her sight upon each space she can see to look for his tall figure.

She was about to think that Jian was joking and that Sunghoon wasn't really there when suddenlyㅡ

"Y/n?"

Someone spoke behind her back, making her knowingly flinch as she turn around to face the person and was relief to see that it was just Sunghoon.

"are you okay?" he asked, noticing how the younger look like she was in a hury a while ago.

"what are you doing here?" she asked.

"today's the school day right?" Sunghoon, expectedly asked back as she nodded her head.

"I already told you I'll be fineㅡ"

"I know," he smiled. "it's just that I'm driving the same way too, I was just wandering if I can take you there so won't need to bother yourself looking for a ride" he asked.

"oh is that so?" she asked, hesitantly as she pursed her lips a bit.

Sunghoon was also anticipating for her answers to be 'yes' as he mentally prayed for her agreement. "okay?" he sigh happily before opening the passenger's seat door for her.

"Yah! Minhee hyung!" Seongmin yells as he swiftly entered the older's room, not even bothering to knock as Minhee's lying figure greeted him, still half asleep.

"what?" Minhee asked, whiningly as he tried to get up off his bed but ended up crawling like a worm.

"you said you'll be driving us to school, Serim hyung is too busy!" Seongmin shouted making Minhee sat up from his bed, eyes still slightly sleeping as he darted his eyes on the younger who had a clear 'fuck off' face, raised brows and crossed arms which seems to be practically scary at the same time.

Minhee sleepily fluttured his eyes before hearing another shout from none other than Seongmin. "MINHEE HYUNG I SWEAR TO GOD!!!"

"alright! I'm up!" he shouted back, throwing his hands up as a sigh of frustration left Seongmin's chest, rolling his eyes before closing the door.

"I didn't apply myself for this shit!" he fake cried, crawling of his bed like a snail before heading towards the bathroom.

"how long will this go?" on the other side, Minhee was having a Q&A towards the two youngest as they quietly seat at the back of his car, with their school uniform.

"probably likeㅡ half a whole day?" Taeyoung said, Seongmin also nodded in response as Minhee could only heave a sigh after hearing his words.

"alright-" Minhee muttured before turning towards to enter the school's gate as he drove towards the parking lot.

Gladly, there was so much space for him to park.

"we're here,"

With that, two of themㅡ Taeyoung and Seongmin exited the car as Minhee was about to drove away.

"Waitㅡ don't you want to see Miss Yoon?"

Minhee stopped upon starting his engine before looking outside of his open window.

"I thought you want to see her?" Taeyoung then also asked, Minhee thought for a while.

"I guess I can wait for it," he said, tailing a sigh on the end of his words as the two nodded in understood.

"now go on," he said. "I'll pick you up after school," he added.

"okay," Taeyoung said.

"bye Minhee hyung!" both of them said in unison before entering the school's building.

He was about to drive away, once again off the place when he saw someone getting of someone else's car.

"thanks," Y/n audibly muttured as she glances at Sunghoon who only smiled back at her.

"goodluck," he said before she finally got out from her side of the car. She waved at Sunghoon shortly before he startes driving away.

Y/n could only heave a sigh on her own before she turn around to face the school's building, it didn't changeㅡ she was glad to resume her last year of high school in this place, yet she was still desperate to know what school she got in for the past 16 years, for some reasonㅡ

she can't recall anything from before, never after that one nameless accident happened to her life.

No one dared to tell the real story to her, not even her mom. Everything was known less inside her mind. Somehow, she managed to get on with her life and live like a normal person who had a complete memory of herself.

Not even a single memory from her past was drived inside her brain for the past two years after waking up inside a hospital with a patch on her head and whole body can't even move formally for a few months.

Jumping off her thoughts before she could space out once again, she began to walk towards the intrance as she was greeted by a bunch of younger students.

She thought no one was watching her, but there's Minhee. His eyes followed her figure that was now entering the building's intrance, a guilt spread across his face.

"you changed a lot," he said to himself, shrugging as he thought about the past. She's not that weak kid he known before, not anymore.

From the way she dress, the way she walk, and even from the way she talks, seems like his non-existence became her own therapy for changing herself.

A/n: hi? 👀