28. Memories

After two more days Minhee had finally got out from the hospital

After two more days Minhee had finally got out from the hospital. Instead of being alone at home no one was around since the hyungs had their own works and studies, same goes with the maknae. Minhee would always found himself being with Y/n most of the day.

Since he did Y/n's homework when she was at the hospital, now it was Y/n's turn to do some of his missed lessons as he sat there, on the other side of the table, eyes never left her figure as he tilted his head, cutely.

"Stop looking at me like that," she spoked, not even looking at him. But even though she wasn't, she can still feel those gaze that was doing nothing but to stare on her face.

Minhee didn't make a response nor say a word as Y/n continued to write on what she understands about his class's lesson, yet halted as she look directly at Minhee's eyes, in which he didn't even budge in return as he stares back.

"What?" she asked with a straight face. Minhee only smiled before laying his head on the table, still smiling like an idiot. Deep inside he just wanted to tease her since he likes it when he get scolded by her, but he actually finds it adorable everytime she was acting mad at him.

"Yah! You look weird, stop it" she pointed her pen on him.

"What? I was just staring at you," he said, smiling even more as Y/n felt like a whole weight of her blood just got boiled up through her cheeks. "You shy?" he asked, literally wanting to annoy the heck out of her.

"Not cool Minhee," she said before opening another notebook and put it to cover Minhee's face that keep on bugging her.

"Don't take that off unless I say so," she ordered. She only heared a short mutter of 'Okay' from the guy before she started to concentrate on those paper works again.

Moments later, she started to her cute snores from the guy as she stopped on what she was doing. Knitting her brows, Y/n slowly reached her fingers against the notebook she put to cover up Minhee's face a while ago.

Her eyes softened as a sigh left her lips, a smile slowly curling up her lips as she watched his sleeping figure, peacefully laying down against the cold table.

"What a cutie," she said to herself, brining out her hand as it started to touch his soft white locks. Surprisingly, it didn't woke him but did make a quiet hum but ended up snoring once again.

Still wearing the same smile as it didn't wanna left her face either, Y/n found herself leaning her head across the table, facing his face upon the opposite way as she can't help but to softly tangled her fingers against his hair, ranning it softly against his bleach locks as she smiled at the adorable sight.