08. Thoughts

The stars were shining brightly to the sky as the soft cold breeze lushed through their bare face

The stars were shining brightly to the sky as the soft cold breeze lushed through their bare face. Y/n and the guy she's with earlier was now on their way home. He did have a car but he also wanted to keep the time longer, he wanted to be with her for a while. That's the least thing he can do.

"Y/n?" he suddenly called. The younger hummed shortly before turning her head to look at him. Getting caught up as he stared at her, he forgot what he was about to say.

"yeah?" she asked, confused of why was he suddenly just staring at her when was supposed to ask something. He didn't budge at the question, making both of them stopped from walking as the guy keep his eyes on her.

"yah Park Sunghoon," she snapped. The guy, Sunghoon, immediately woke up from dazing as he fluttered his eyes confusedly towards the younger.

"do you want to say something?" she asked.

"u-uhㅡ o-ohㅡ yes I'm sorry haha," he started chuckling, awkwardly as he scratch his nape, his eyes squinting cutely as he smiled. "I was just gonna ask if you want someone to drive you to the school day," he finally said his intention, or that's what he thought cause it was not a surprise if he says that's not exactly what he meant.

"oh," Y/n said. "I guess I can do it alone, no need to bother yourself, I'll be fine" she smiled as they both continued walking until they reach her apartment front door.

"if you won't mind," Sunghoon faced her before a smile crossed his face. "I insist," he said.

"it's seriously fine, I know you're busy too" she said. Honestly, she didn't wanna bother him, he had done so much for her that even a 'thank you' can't be counted as enough.

"are you sure?" he asked once again, this time already looking desperate for agreement.

Y/n could only nod in response with a reassuring smile on her face. "Okay," he said, glancing at the floor before finally looking up to meet her face once again.

"I'm going, be careful on your way home!" he reminded, opening the door as she stepped in, not forgetting to wave 'goodbye'.

"I will," he said, smiling sweetly before the door had finally shut close. He sigh deeply.

Sunghoon on the other hand, stayed outside of her door for a moment, pursing his lips onto a thin line before consciously smiling as he decided to leave.

"Y/n?" someone said. Y/n look up to see her housemate, Jian. Having a toothbrush on her mouth as she continued to brush her teeth infront of her. "what's wrong with you?" she asked, blinking her eyes in confusion.

"why are you brushing your teeth out from you bedroom?" Y/n asked, looking at her while making a face of disgust.

"cause I thought someone's about to commit robbery," Jian said before walking towards the kitchen, and finishes brushing her teeth.