33. Forgotten

"What do you wanna tell me Doctor Kwon?" she asked the male who was on his 30's, now sitting infront of her after heading there way inside the nearest café from the building

Doctor Kwon took a sip on his coffee before looking up to face the younger who was looking at him with confused stares.

"Have you been well this past few days?" he asked. Y/n was stopped by his question as she look down, still wearing that straight face. "The flashbacks are still bothering you, isn't it?" he added, still asking.

"It does, every time I remember or see Minhee's face" she look down and took a bite on the chocolate cake she ordered. "I hate it," she added, eating another bite.

The young doctor could only sigh with a sad look on his face. Honestly, he feel bad about the both of them.

"I want to see his face again," she said, holding her phone as she look at the black wallpaper on the lockscreen. It was supposed to be Minhee's photo but now it has nothing but an empty dull color.

"Something more worst than you thought might still happen,"

With that, Y/n immediately lift her head to face Doctor Kwon. "What do you mean by that?" she confusedly asked. "Are you saying that I might not never gone back to normal?" she asked, but still manages to sound calm.

"No," Doctor Kwon shook his head. "I'm just gonna remind you thatㅡ one day you might wake up and all that you can remember was what happened before you tried killing yourself since that's where it all started, the trauma" he said.

Y/n frowned in confusion as those words tried syncing through her brain. "You mean, I won't remember anything from the present?" she asked.

"Yeah," Doctor Kwon nodded. "In that caseㅡ you might do the thing that lead you from forgetting everything, one more time" he added as Y/n look up towards the older after realising what he meant.

"Are you saying that I might take my life, the same way as I did before?" she asked with a monotone as she stared at him with a complete blank face, no emotions were visible but those teary eyes can't lie.

"Sadly yes," Doctor Kwon sadly agreed.

The same day that night, Y/n found herself sitting alone on her bed inside her dark room. The only thing that was lighting up the whole space was her laptop monitor as she tried to bother herself with her favorite movie.

Sweet home. Unfortunately she didn't look like she was paying attentions on those scene, flashing against her screen as her headphones was on both sides of her ears.

Her mind was drifting across those string of words she had heard from Doctor Kwon last afternoon. For some reason, she felt scared of what was gonna happen if she wake up this morning.

Would it happen? But what about Minhee? He would sure drown in sadness if ever that thing happens again.

Sighing down, Y/n took off her headphone and layed her back on her bed, literally ignoring the Movie as she stared at the empty white ceiling of her room.

Minhee arrived at her bedroom's doorstep later that night and was relieved to see Y/n sleeping on her bed while her laptop was on. Smiling to himself before walking inside, closing the door from behind as he took the laptop and turn it off.

After placing the laptop on her desk, Minhee took a seat beside her sleeping figure, pulling the covers to cover her body. Diverting his eyes towards her lampshade, Minhee stopped from moving as he saw a hand written letter, written on a sticky note.

Confused since Y/n rarely does that, Minhee stood up and walked towards the side table of her bed just by the other side of the space.

There he took the sticky notes and read what was written.

'Minhee, can you check on me every morning? If you can't find me on bed, find me on the rooftop. Please, I might want you to save me again                     ㅡ Y/n ^^'

Minhee stared at the piece of paper with a confused look on his face. He didn't know what she meant or nor does he had any idea what she wants to say.

But either of those reasons, he's not complaining to do it if that's what she asked for. Also, he felt something was off by just reading her letter, it felt like something might gone wrong on the next seconds? Hours? Days? Or now.

Turning his head towards the girl, Minhee put the paper down the table before sitting at the bed, beside her.

She look so peaceful when she sleeps like this even with pale face. Slowly, a smile started telling crept on his face as he brought his hands to tuck some strands of her hair behind her ears.

He wished to see those eyes staring at him again as if he was the most beautiful veiw out of all. Those eyes who always make him feel special with just a gaze. He want those back.

Smiling for the last time, Minhee crouch down to level his face with her before pressing a soft kiss against her forehead.

"Good night my Love," he muttured before fixing the covers once again and sat at the seat just beside her desk in which he can still see her.

Tomorrow was saturday so he tend to stay up all night to look after her. Obviously, he preferred that one as a good catch since he can be with her without those brutal flashbacks getting on the way.

EARLIER ,

Laying down her bed as she faced the white ceiling, Y/n immediately thought of what she did two years ago that lead her to this.

'Is it possible for me to be back in normal if ever Minhee changed what had happened?' she mentally asked herself before drowning on her thoughts for a while.

She remembered no one was there to save her nor stop her when she did it. Now, probably someone can change it, that's what she thought and probably her ideas were right.

Those time when she was all alone in the rooftop, not even a single person was there except for herself.

The wind was soothingly brushing through her skin, making comfort from such cruel world. Probably the first time ever she felt peace after Minhee had came to ruin her life.

And now her she was, falling in love with the same man named none other than KANG MINHEE himself.

Getting up after getting the idea, Y/n immediately grabbed the sticky note Minhee had left on her desk for him to use and took a pen from her organiser before starting to write something.

'Minhee, can you check on me every morning? If you can't find me on bed, find me on the rooftop. Please, I might want you to save me again                     ㅡ Y/n ^^'

She wrote before looking up with worries and chances. Would it work? Would it if ever what Doctor Kwon said would happen in the next morning? Probably, she wished.

 Would it work? Would it if ever what Doctor Kwon said would happen in the next morning? Probably, she wished