23. Say Yes

"I like you,"

"I like you,"

Was the only thing that whispers inside Y/n's head as she layed her head on top of her desk inside her room. Even herㅡ she can't seem to think out of what was happening. Did Minhee just confessed like that? Was it real? Was it just a dream? Or was she just to blind to notice that he liked her? She wasn't sure, neither any explanations were inside her head as heave a sigh before thinking out of it.

Should she give him a chance like he asked for? Probably? Probably no. She wasn't sure of what she felt, but she won't deny the fact that Minhee actually does make her heart flutter, basically most of the time. It seemed to happen a lot.

"I like you," he said, looking down on her wrist he nwas gently gripping before looking up to meet her eyes. Y/n felt her whole world stop, her heart was beating fast as her lips would seem to fail if she talks or even say a word. She gulped, looking at those stary orbs of Minhee.

"W-whatㅡ what did you say?" she asked, completely stammering as she tried collecting herself by calming deep inside. "What do you mean? That's not a good joke," she tried chuckling it off but seemed like Minhee was too serious to even joke about it as he started to held her hand, firmly with his soft one's.

"I'm serious," Minhee spoked out as Y/n found herself gulping in reponse, no words would want to come out from her mouth as she tried breathing out.

"You meanㅡ". "I really like you," Minhee confessed once again, staring at her with soft eyes. Y/n's eyes started to stutter as she look down. "I don't know where it started, I don't even know the reason why." he started to tell.

"I just like you, and it's becoming worst" he added.

"What do you mean?" Y/n asked.

"I'm falling for you even more, I can't even stop myself from doing soㅡ my mind won't let me rest until I can tell you," he said, looking desprate about it. Yet she didn't feel fear or even uncomfort, for some reason- she felt secured and happy about what he told her.

"If you give me a chance I'll do anything," he said as Y/n got taken a back for an unknown reason. "I'll make you happy, I'll protect, basically I'll do everything" he said.

Y/n tried opening her mouth to speak but she just couldn't. All this was just to surprising. She doesn't even know what to say or do.

Having those momentarily flashback from what happened just this evening, Y/n let a deep sigh escaped her lips before slamming her hands against the desk. "That's it," she sternly said, getting up from the chair and went out to her room.

She should be doing homeworks by now, but Minhee already did for her hours ago. And now she's here, walking towards the door that leads outside as Jian who was cooking stopped by asking, "Where are you going?"