07. She's Alive?

"Y/n?"

"Y/n?"

But before he could even ran to her and ask,  his phone rangㅡ he was having twice thought if he would pick up the phone or run towards the girl who look exactly like her.

Sighing down in frustration, he took his phone from his pocket and ran towards the girl's direction as his eyes stayed on his phone screen, seeing Seongmin calling.

He looked up and was about to meet the girl's figure only to see that she wasn't there anymore.

"where is she?" he asked, trying to find but failed. Maybe it wasn't her— he thought. He sigh for second before picking up Seongmin's call.

"aish!" he cursed underneath his breath. "I lost her!" he shouted to the phone.

"uhm who? What's wrong with you?" Seongmin asked, dumbfounded.

"o-oh— I just thought I just saw someone I know," Minhee tried to keep the cool on himself as he cleared his throat, eyes were still wandering to look for the girl.

Or maybe he just seen a ghost? That's way more scarier.

Seongmin only laugh, "okay okay, can you bring me new pack of haribo jellies when you get home? Hyeongjun hyung ate mine," Seongmin said, pouting on the other side of the call while turning his head to look at Hyeongjun who was now watching Netflix while eating Seongmin's haribo snacks, also... Letting out that evil laugh of him.

"I wanna throw him off the rooftop," the younger muttured, rolling his eyes as he massage his temple.

"okay, I'll bring them tonight, how many do you want?" Minhee asked, walking as his eyes roamed the place.

"a lot!" Seongmin shouted before ending the call. He sound frustrated and probably would've thrown tantrums on Hyeongjun right now if he was a lot older than him.

After the call ended, Minhee decided to just get out of the cemetery as he made his way to his car that was just parked outside.

He put on his seatbelt, started his engine and was about to drove off when someone walked infront of his car.

And he sworeㅡ if his eyes were still playing at him he'll gone mad.

Rushingly getting out of the car, Minhee immediately ran towards the said girl, wearing that white summer dress as he held her wrist out of nowhere.

The girl partly screamed before yanking his hand off of her and face him with a frightened look, yet calm down after seeing the latter's face.

Well, he doesn't look like that one person who would literally kidnapped you out of nowhere.

She took two steps back before asking. "whoㅡ who are you?" she asked.

Hearing her voice just felt nostalgic, she sounded just like her. But her words left him in real confusion. "y-youㅡ you don't know me?" he asked.