13. Sunghoon

Sunghoon's eyes wandered off at the every corner of the crowd, looking for someone in particular

Sunghoon's eyes wandered off at the every corner of the crowd, looking for someone in particular. Y/n haven't been answering his calls, but she promised to watch the competition and be there for him. It would totally break him if she won't.

Sighing down, he heard someone shouting his name from behind, he turns around only to see his friends cheering up for him and even had banners with them.

"Sunghoon hyung! Fighting!" Jungwon, one of the youngest cheered as he made the lines iconic gesture with a wide smile crept against his face, same goes with the others.

Sunghoon apparently painted a soft smile on his face with his eyes squinting in happiness before doing the 'fighting' sign as well. He was still waiting for Y/n and seemed like his friends now it too.

"Yah! Don't worry, maybe she's already on her way!" Jake said, wanting to lift up the sad atmosphere that was embracing his friend as he smiled at him.

"Sunghoon hyung! Y/n noona never misses your performance, she'll be here soon" Ni-ki said as well, and those words were enough to make him smile as he was called on to be the next performer.

Moments later, it was finally his time to perform, yet there was still no sign of her. He was about to give upon waiting, shooking his head low as he wore a sad face when he heard a voice along the crowd from behind where his friends were.

"Yah! Park Sunghoon!"

The familiar voice immediately caught his ears as his attention was dragged to the owner of the voice only to see Y/n, now sitting between Jungwon and Sunoo.

"Fighting!" she mouthed.

Sunghoon felt those worried lifting off against his chest as he grinned widely towards no where, hiding his smile before waving at her as he skate towards the middle of the ice rink.

Y/n proudly smiled as she watches his performance, his body move through the music in sync making the audience screaming in just matter of seconds.

Well, Sunghoon actually had already everything a girl could wish for. He was sweet, caring, responsible, and most of all he's very compassionate.

That's the reason why she was confused, why can't she just like him? Those question always appear on her head everytime she look at him.

Fortunately, he got the looks and alsoㅡ many girls are out there, chasing him.

Being bored, Minhee got out from his room with a messy hair, wanting to get water from the fridge to freshen up himself.