11. Familiar

"Kang Minhee

"Kang Minhee..."

Those words came out from her lips as if they were uncontrollable, she didn't even realise what she just said as she kept on spacing out infront of her open laptop.

Jian only stared at her with the same addled look she had on her face, questions rans through every corner of her brains as she tried reading the younger's face.

"K-Kang Minhee?" Jian asked, fluttering her eyes in confusion. "seems like a great name, why?" she shrugged and continues to stuff mini oreo's on her mouth.

Y/n finally averted her eyes on her as she raised a brow, probably forgetting about the name she was saying earlier.

"Huh?" she lowly muttured.

"You're weird," Jian ended as she concentrated on the movie she was watching leaving Y/n heaving a shallow sigh out from her chest.

"I think I am," she shrugged before getting up from her seat and was about to walk out.

"Where are you going?" Jian asked.

Y/n shortly turn around to face her before saying, "rooftop" and the walk her way towards the front door.

"Why are you always going on the rooftop everytime your stress?" Jian said, munching on those crunchy oreos she had.

"I don't know," Y/n shrugged as she opened the door. "maybe I like the fresh air?" she said before finally stepping out of the room.

Looking up the glittering stars as she took steps towards the rail, Y/n could only heave a sigh as she tried figuring out why his name sounded that familiar at the first thought.

"Yah Kang Minhee!"

With the resounding words suddenly entering her memory, Y/n felt a sting clotting through her head making her hissed in pain for the first time.

That voiceㅡ it sounded like her, it sound like it was helpless, crying and would want to end everything with just one snap.

She held her head as she winced in pain, her feet stepping backwards to wherever it was taking her as she felt like the whole world was turning up and down.

Having her breath shaking as the pain kept still, her foot tripped on her own and was ready to pull her down on the ground untilㅡ she felt someone helding her shoulders from behind.

Everything stopped.

"Are you okay?"

That voice, it sounded to familiar to even forget one bit of it.