14. Deja Vu

Walking inside the apartment's building after Sunghoon had head home, Y/n stopped when she saw the known latter that was also going on her way, but the opposite

She paused from walking when she realised it was Minhee. Minhee also did the same, and seemed like he just woke up from a nap, wearing a white hoodie with it's hood covering his head and hair seemed a bit messy but never fails to look naturally good.

Both of them stared at each for like a second before Y/n decided to talk yet failed to do it alone when Minhee did the same.

"Where are going?" "where did you came from?"

Hearing their unmatched words, the two decided to break the unknown awkward atmosphere with a chuckle.

"I'm going to the nearest convenient store to grab some refreshing drink, wanna come?" he asked, smiling as Y/n did nothing but nod. Wellㅡ as far as she knew, Minhee seemed like a good person.

"Where did you came from? It looks like you've been gone all day," Minhee chuckled as he handed her a strawberry flavored yogurt drink.

"I attended Sunghoon's performance," she responded.

Minhee decided to forget what he said before he gets salty like what happened a while ago.

"Woah! Nice guess!" she cheerfully said, accepting the flavored yogurt with a smile on her face.

"Why?" Minhee asked, turning to look at the younger as he saw the drink he gave. He frozed for a bit, recalling that one time when he poured the same flavored yogurt drink on her head.

He haven't just done that one timeㅡ but seriously, a lot of times, enough to traumatised the younger himself.

"It's my favorite flavor," she said before looking up to face him and saw how much he looked like spacing out. "Uhm- are you okay?" she asked, confused.

"Huh? Ah yeah! Maybe I might need to get one for myself too," he chuckled awkwardly before getting another one.

After paying, both of them got out and from the store and started to walk on the almost empty street of the city.

"Are you and Sunghoon friends? Or more than that?" he muttured the last words as he tried to not to say it aloud.

"Ah Sunghoon? He's my friend since my last years of high school, why?" she asked back.

"Nothing, I just thought maybe I could know something about you,"

Y/n only nodded even if Minhee sounded hesitant with his words.

The street wasn't that crowded, there was only few people walking along, some were chatting having a warm drink on their hands, some were calling someone on there phone and some were just vibing on the music on the earphones, loud enough to make the world around unreal.