29. Fear

Minhee waited outside of her hospital room, having the set of cloths she was reaching above the cabinet before everything fell into place

Minhee waited outside of her hospital room, having the set of cloths she was reaching above the cabinet before everything fell into place. He realised it wasn't just a mere clothes, it was Y/n's school uniform, probably that one she wore before taking her life two years ago.

He didn't realise his tears were already falling against the fabric yet he didn't seem to mind it as a shallow breath left his lips, caressing the fabric gently with his fingers as his existence were filled with the same regret and guilt once again.

Once again, he found himself crying as he hugged the school uniform which was owned by Y/n closer to his chest.

EARLIER ,

"Y/n?" Minhee came rushing after hearing from Jian that she had woke up. Slowing down after finding her sitting down on her bed in silence, her eyes were tearing as she hugged her knees closer to her chest.

He felt fright suddenly sprouting within his existence as he walked closer to her. Her face was pale as if life just drained from her, fingers were trembling as tears continues to escape on her eyes who wasn't wearing any emotion but fear and sadness.

Standing infront of her, he crouched down to her level as his fingers slowly started to reach on her pale cheeks. "Y/n? Are you okㅡ"

His words were cutted off when Y/n suddenly suddenly pushed him away with a scream lifting off from her throat as she scooted backwards with her hands on both sides of her ears. The blood on her dextrose rouse up from it's tube because of the force she was using by clenching her fist against her hand.

Minhee partly frozed as his soul seemed to left his existence upon the younger's aggressive actions, getting upㅡ he saw how much she was shaking, crying helplessly just like before as she closes her eyes while covering her ears.

The needle from her dextrose started to bend from her wrist as it started to bleed, tracing the skin of her arms but she doesn't seem to feel it as she continues to cry.

"Please don't hurt me, please" she muttured with a shaking voice as she never dared to open her eyes to meet his just like what she does before.

She finally remembers everything. And now he doesn't how to approach the situation lioe he expected before. But there was one thing he knewㅡ

He loves her and he regretted everything that he did in the past.

He was about to approach her once again, wanting to calm her down as he didn't like the sight of blood infront of him.

"Y/nㅡ" his voice were cutted off when suddenly the door busted open, revealing his friends together with Jian.

"Minhee!" Jian called, looking concern as she walked towards him and grabbed her wrist only to see a scratch against his elbow which he probably got after being pushed by Y/n.

"Are you okay?" she asked. Minhee didn't response as his eyes were still peirced upon Y/n's scared figure, bawling in tears as the other didn't dare to approach her either.

Jian walked towards Y/n and as she tried calming her down, cupping her cheeks as she caress her cheeks.

"Y/n calm down, it's gonna be fine" she tried telling her yet Y/n only shook her head in response.

Everyone seemed to be in panick as Serim walked closely towards Minhee, trying to pull him away from the scene and was also concern about the younger's state since his elbow was badly hurt.

"Come on Minhee, just check on her later if everything is fine" he said, trying to pull Minhee with him. Minhee who was left frozen didn't tried arguing as he let the older escaped him from the room.

Getting out of the room, Serim immediately faced Minhee as he tried asking if he was fine or what happened in there before the arrived.

"Hyung," was the only thing that came out from Minhee's lips as he lowered his head, cannot seem to hide his tears any longer as he broke down crying.

The older gave up as he ended up hugging the younger. Trying to say comforting words that was still seemed hopeless for the younger to even bare with.

PRESENT ,

"She's shortly suffering from short term memory lose. It won't be permanent as present memories will still appear from her head but the trauma will always bring back all her memories from the pastㅡ" the doctor said as Minhee look down, Jian on the other side could only sigh in response as she felt bad about both of the youngers.

"In the mean time she'll also be suffering from hallucination, headaches and probably anxiety, including depression" he added.

"As I said, it won't be permanent but you would have to deal with it in the mean time. Now, maybe you can take her out, somewhere far away from what she fears or make that one as an idea to bring back her full memoriesㅡ"

"Just don't pressure the patient too much, it can cause the trauma to even grew further, in that case she can literally lose her sane" the doctor finished as Minhee ended up tearing up on his own once again. The doctor soon left.

"It's all my fault," Minhee said, blaming himself once again. Jian turns around and face him before engulfing him inside her embrace.

She knows these things can hardly help on times like this but all she wanted was to let the younger felt comfort for a while. She saw it all, she witnessed their cute little love story and it hurts to see everything fall on something like this.

"It's gonna be fine Minhee," she said with a soothing voice. "We're here, we'll help you, okay?" she said.

Minhee didn't response by words but ended up nodding upon the older's words.

Y/n on the other side was calmly asleep on her hospital bed, peacefully on her slumber after being injected to doze off before she could broke down once again.

Minhee could only watch her figure as he stood infront of her. His hands slowly reaching to hers, trying to dandle the pure moment like before while she was fast asleep.

How he wished everything would go back to normal. Him and herㅡ both happy like the unproblematic couple they were before.

A relationship full on innocence and shyness which was too pure for the world to even dare to destroy. It was too sincere.

He crouch down and caressed her head. "I'm sorry," he muttured before planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

 "I'm sorry," he muttured before planting a soft kiss on her forehead

A/n: So... Was this update good orㅡ I'm actually worried about this chap or how it'll affect you lmao. Anyways, enjoyyyy!!!