04. Crashed

"have a great day in there honey," her mom reminded as soon as she got off the car

"have a great day in there honey," her mom reminded as soon as she got off the car. She turn around, waving at her mom with a big smile on her face.

"be careful on your way to work," she said.

"I will," her mom happily shouted before driving off.

As soon as her mom did, Y/n's smiles faded as she brought her hand down. She had gone to school earlier today than she used to. Her mom doesn't know anything yet, and if she did— she would be dispointed.

Even if that girl on the sex video wasn't her, many people know that the unknown girl as her, she didn't even have any idea where that video came from. She had no escape if something happens on the upcoming weeks or days.

"bye mom," she muttured for the last time.

Sighing down, Y/n finally head inside the school's building. The whole place isn't that crowded yet, there were no bunch of students around until past 7.

Minhee smiled in satisfaction as he saw those nasty comments on the video he posted using an anonymous account yesterday.

He would laugh or even snickered in some time when he find some thirsty comment, it wasn't cool— but he seems to enjoy it.

Walking in the parking lot inside the school since he want to have a short cut to go to his calss easily.

Students were already around the the-same place as they also walked inside the intrance.

He was about to walk pass into a parked a car when suddenly—

A sound of shattering pieces from a broken glasses and hard surface fill his ear as a sprout of blood strikingly hit his face.

Screaming of students fill the whole open atmosphere.

He froze for while before lifting up his face to look at the car infront of him since surely the shattering sounds came from it.

He eyes widened at the next thing he saw as his phone fell off his hand.

It was Y/n. Lying down sort of lifeless above the broken car, blood tracing her finger tips as it slowly drop against the cold concrete of the ground.

Blood were also streaming out her lips and it look like she wasn't even breathing anymore.

Minhee felt like he was glued on his own shoes as he stood there, frozen and can't move a single muscle. His breath starting to came out hastily against his lungs as he stared at the younger's figure.

"go call an ambulance!" he heard those faing voices beside him but didn't surely had the urge to even pay attention.

He slowly lifted up his fingers to touch her face, her now bloody cheek as a tear escaped his eyes.

He didn't knew it come this far.

She wasn't moving nor having reactions on the sudden touch, she just layed there like a lifeless person as more blood striped down against her cold finger tips.

Words of his even refused to escape his lips as he became completely mute at the current situation.

"kid move away," she let go of Y/n's cheeks when suddenly he was shoved away by some teachers.

More of them followed making him gone more distant away from her.

His whole was already trembling as tears fell off his eyes.

Later that night, he found himself crying inside his bath, soaking wet not just in water but also in tears.

He never thought everything would gone this far.

Minhee look up before wiping the mirror infront of him. He can still remember those days where he would make fun of her everyday, those things goes on for like 5 years after high school started.

He suddenly realise he was now regretting all those painful things.

Because of one useless reason he hated a girl who didn't even do anything but let him destroy her whole humanity.

"Y/n I'm sorry," he cried.

After exiting the bathroom and got dressed, Minhee sat on his bed. Eyes were still swollen after crying too much. His eyes darted on a framed picture on his table.

It was a picture of his mom with him and his dad.

"I hate you for making me hate her," he said, tear started to form on the bottom od his eyes once again before dropping the frame's front against the table so he wouldn't see her face.

The real reason why he hated Y/n most of his time if because she look a lot like his mom, she also has the same personality as her, quite but sweet, too weak to even fight for herself and the only woman who dared to leave him.

It was maybe the most dumbest reason to get with but that's what he felt. He hated her, he hated her so much that he left him for an another guy, and now maybe another family.

He hated people like her, but nowㅡ he slowly realise he was wrong. Y/n was a different person yet he treated her like shit.

And now he was ready to say sorry for everything but if he was already too late?

Wiping those tears on his cheeks, he took his phone before opening his school's page to delete the video.

His eyes darted at the clock of his phone as a sigh left his lips. It was already 10 pm, it was already too late for him to go to the hospital and find out what had really happen to Y/n.

Even though it was almost impossible for her to live after jumping off the fifth floor, he still hadn't lost his faith that she could still be alive.

He just hope that was it.