00. Special Chapter 2/2

THE NIGHT was supposed to be silent as Y/n tried to doze off to sleep, laying down with her back, peacefully with her eyes closed

THE NIGHT was supposed to be silent as Y/n tried to doze off to sleep, laying down with her back, peacefully with her eyes closed. Untilㅡ

"I want to have kids," Minhee suddenly spoked out of the blue as Y/n's senses came back like lightning as she turn her head to face her husband who was having the same position as him.

"Kang Minhee, go to sleep." Y/n spoked sternly before turning around to face the other side, covering her body with white blanket as she tried ignoring him.

But still, her cheeks were now burning upon his words as she tried calming herself and just wanting to doze off sleeping. "Stop thinking stupid," she added, definitely just want to bury her whole existence on the bed.

Shivers immediately ran through her spine after feeling a hand slowly drifting across her shoulder, tracing it to reach her hand as he intertwined his fingers with her, pressing his chest on her back.

Right now, all Y/n could do was mutter 10 different curses in every language she knew as she tightly closed her eyes. It became worst when Minhee's lips find it's way near her ear.

"You know I can't make kids all by myself right?" he whispered, and even if she was not facing she can still literally feel that smirk from behind as he breathed out, literally lifting those goosebumps upon her existence as she gulped.

Her heartbeats increases even more when Minhee's hand started to travel down, making it's way on her waist and for some unknown reasonㅡ she felt scared ay the moment when Minhee suddenly buried his face on her neck.

"Care to help me?" he asked. She gulped and starts to think of an excuse. Minhee only smirked at her from behind.

"I-I'm sleepy," she said, grabbing the cover to cover herself as she hid her head from him. But then, Minhee took it.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. No no, that's not an acceptable excuse Honey" he said, using such luscious tone which barely came out from his mouth.

"You should expect something like this would happen," he said, slowly climbing on top of her as he made her face him. "We're married for a reason," he added.

Y/n could only gulped down a lump on her throat in nervous as she started sweating. She can't even look straightly at Minhee's eyes anymore.

Everything was serious or was it? Until Y/n heard him chuckle, burying his face on the crock of her neck as if he found something funny, wellㅡ he did actually. Her shyness.

"You look adorable," he said and look up to mee her face before scrunching his face with a fake cry. "I might cry huhu," he dramatically said.

"Kang Minhee! Stop scaring will yah! I'm on the edge of beheading you," she shouted, frustratingly, feeling relief at the same time.

"But I'm serious!" he shouted, but not at the point where he looks mad. "I want some of those little mini me or you to ran around across the room and would greet me while hugging my knees cause they're too small everytime I get home with their favorite soft mochi's" he fakely sniffles while pouting intensely.